Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Leicester City v Manchester United - FA Cup 6th Round Pre-Match

8 minutes ago, twister said:

and they will never allow anybody outside ''united,chelsea,arsenal,liverpool,city '' to win it again

trust me

You must be lumping on a Tottenham win eh?  :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

26 years without a trophy for the Ev.

Paul Rideout, I was at a 12th birthday party. One of those hideous roller discos. I squirted brown sauce all over the mini scotch eggs from the buffet and complained that the profiteroles tasted a bit peculiar. 

• Haha 3

If Man City are serious about winning the cup then good luck to the other semi finalists.  Having been at the 69 final and witnesses us losing 3 finals in the sixties would you be happy us getting to another final and losing or avoiding that ignominy? 

28 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

I’ve read that the semi final draw is at half time in our game, weirdly. That could be motivating, or not

Just seen that myself. Why can't they do it after our match?

If they can't wait, I'll do it for them now:

Man C v Southampton

Chelsea v Leicester/Man U

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

It

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

It's a great article, spot on with its description of the excellence and the beauty of the goal, and of the way it was almost ignored by the media.  I remember watching that match and being stunned by the goal.  Heskey was much maligned later in his career but he was brilliant for us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deep blue said:

It

It's a great article, spot on with its description of the excellence and the beauty of the goal, and of the way it was almost ignored by the media.  I remember watching that match and being stunned by the goal.  Heskey was much maligned later in his career but he was brilliant for us.

The hate from England fans exposed the rank ignorance of the general public. Multiple strikers identified him as their preferred strike partner. It wasn't to do with charging around, either, otherwise anybody could've filled that role. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Just have a sinking feeling of inevitability about this one being a narrow 1-2 with a Fernandes penalty.

Or a dive by Marcus Rashford MBE, Anthony Martial, Paul Pogba, Harry Maguire, or by anyone else I've missed. Or some sort of shithousery, or controversial decision.

These lot always get that rub of the green against us. I'd love to see us finally get one over on Manchester United for the first time since the 5-3, but I just can't see it. It's that feeling I get when they are the bogey team.