Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Leicester City v Manchester United - FA Cup 6th Round Pre-Match

37 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Full strength 100% . Man Utd will have a tough game vs West Ham today then a tough game in Milan, travel and tight game vs a tough team.

We have a week off. Full strength and we have a very strong chance of a semi.

We also will have 2 weeks off after it(3 until we have West Ham) Man City could be seen as a free hit so this could be our best chance to win the FA Cup.

I think if we win, they’ll be a lot of very strong semis! 😂

• Haha 3

Kasper

Fofana - Evans - Soyuncu

Ricardo                                    Castagne

Ndidi - Tielemans

Perez

Vardy - Iheanacho

I know Perez had a decent return today but if Maddison is back, I'd start him. I realise it's unlikely though. Would be good to see Praet back as an option off the bench.

I know a 3-at-the-back system isn't always desired but it's serving us well at the moment. It also ensures Vardy and Iheanacho can play as they seem so high on confidence recently. 

Another week's rest will be so beneficial, as well. We looked ridiculously fresh today so I expect the same kind of hunger and intensity and energy physically and mentally as we saw today to be shown.

• Like 2

Huge chance to get to the semi finals. United look really thin in numbers at the moment. Telling that Ole didn't make a sub today.

They have Milan on Thursday, hopefully they win that after extra time and decide the FA cup is a competition too many. Even if they go full strength though, I fancy us.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Full strength 100% . Man Utd will have a tough game vs West Ham today then a tough game in Milan, travel and tight game vs a tough team.

We have a week off. Full strength and we have a very strong chance of a semi.

We also will have 2 weeks off after it(3 until we have West Ham) Man City could be seen as a free hit so this could be our best chance to win the FA Cup.

If we win, I’ll have a semi too

2 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Personally, I wouldn't change today's starting lineup. if anyone else is fit, they can strengthen our bench.

As well as Perez played today can see us being over run in midfield. Putting Praet in will help us both in midfield and linking up with Vardy and Nacho. 

Would rather go back to a 4.

Vardy

Albrighton Iheanacho Perez

Tielemans Ndidi

Castagne Fofana Evans Ricardo

Maybd a bit paceless outside so could opt for Amartey at RB and Pereira RW. We looked good today but that was because we played historically one of the worst PL teams ever at probably the best time ever. 

If we go 3412 again Shaw will get too much space out wide and we’re terrible at defending the midfield channels with a 3 too.

They’ll be jaded and this a lower priority for them than the EL I reckon so I’m quietly confident. Got to hope that cockring Fernandes doesn’t turn up or go 45 minutes without being a despicable cheat for once 

• Like 1