Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

4 hours ago, Strokes said:

We are going round in circles here.

If you or others think it’s realistic that the club will sack £100m+ worth assets then this is not the conversation for me. When you’ve all put your dummies back in and want to talk about how they should appropriately and realistically be punished,  I might rejoin the debate. As it stands (with present information available), i’m just finding it too ridiculous.

ive never said anything of the sort lol 

Hopefully, Perez as the senior player in terms of age will find himself shipped out in the Summer as an example, with hacker to carry his bags just because. I don't think we would miss those two anyway in the big scheme of things.

2 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Hopefully, Perez as the senior player in terms of age will find himself shipped out in the Summer as an example, with hacker to carry his bags just because. I don't think we would miss those two anyway in the big scheme of things.

The Grealish wannebe can pack up his £5k ruck sack and fvck off with them too!

For me now this is done. Its been dealt with internally the players will probably come out mid week and say it was a mistake and that they are sorry but as a club we have to move on and re focus. 

I get some people are angry and upset by it (probably because of the result and performance for the first 60 mins yesterday) but a few are massively over reacting. 

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

I get some people are angry and upset by it (probably because of the result and performance for the first 60 mins yesterday) but a few are massively over reacting. 

Yes and no, as those whop didn`t attend will be rightly angry, and the actions of those few will deplete the sense of togetherness in the squad. People need to remember this if performances suffer, as the unfortunate event is over, yet the repercussions from it may not be.

47 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Really? 

So every party they go to with other women there means they're automatically cheating? 

You reckon 4 premier league footballers and 18 young women are playing Jenga and sipping horlicks in their jammys at 1am during an illegal house party? 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yes and no, as those whop didn`t attend will be rightly angry, and the actions of those few will deplete the sense of togetherness in the squad. People need to remember this if performances suffer, as the unfortunate event is over, yet the repercussions from it may not be.

yeah i get that of course. But its done. Its been dealt with and they have to move on. We aren't the only club for this to happen to. Spurs, Man City, Villa, Brighton have all had the same problems. Its massively frustrating as a fan obviously but some are just using this as another excuse to get on certain players backs. 

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

For me now this is done. Its been dealt with internally the players will probably come out mid week and say it was a mistake and that they are sorry but as a club we have to move on and re focus. 

I think any other year  I'd agree with you.

However they have broken rules that have been put in place to keep people safe during a global pandemic which has seen 127,087 die in the UK alone.

It not like they have just broken a club curfew.

For me it need to be viewed independent of the result, even if we would have won 5-0, it's still a big issue for me.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GingerrrFox said:

Maddison was apparently out again last night in a Coventry pub when it reopened at midnight, just goes to show where he’s at. He acts like a likely lad who’s won the lottery, not a professional footballer who puts their career first. 

Wahahahaha I jokingly posted this at midnight last night, has it turned out to be true?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Considering this group of players is the second best the club has ever had, they're ****ing difficult to love.

I said this end of last season.

We really do have quite a few unlikeable bunch of players in our squad but I guess that’s what comes with doing well, progression and ego’s inflating.

Unfortunately they’re not unlikeable in a good way either, such a ‘nasty’ as in your Keane’s and Neville’s or in our case Kasper’s and Vardy’s who I respect for their no nonsense, hard work, focus, fight and winning mentality as I’ve seen one or two people point out, instead they’re unlikeable ‘party/pretty boys’ who when the going gets tough find it easier to hide (quite literally in this case).

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Question is..

Who's in charge of the OCG?

And WTF is CHIS?

I believe all these questions will all be answered during the season finale on Sunday May 23rd. 

As long as we don't banjax the rest of our games. 

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I think any other year  I'd agree with you.

However they have broken rules that have been put in place to keep people safe during a global pandemic which has seen 127,087 die in the UK alone.

It not like they have just broken a club curfew.

For me it need to be viewed independent of the result, even if we would have won 5-0, it's still a big issue for me.

yeah i get the frustrations I really do but its been dealt with. If all of the them were in the squad yesterday and the club had turned a blind eye then yeah that is the reason to be angry but they didn't. They took the right decision to put the fans first and show that the players are not above the rest of us even if it meant that we couldn't field our strongest team. 

Just ask yourself this if a family member or close friend broke the lock down laws would you see it as a big issue? Yeah you probably would but would you move on from it after they had been punished? or would you cut them out of your life completely?  

• Like 2

Just now, String fellow said:

It's a curious irony that Maddison was one of the few players to make a point of observing social distancing when he was celebrating a goal he'd just scored a few weeks ago. 

"Man acts differently in front of cameras to when he thinks he can get away with it". 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

You reckon 4 premier league footballers and 18 young women are playing Jenga and sipping horlicks in their jammys at 1am during an illegal house party? 

Just a game of Twister although Maddison went off injured due to a hip injury and Chowdhury got a red for going right through the back of another player

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Just a game of Twister although Maddison went off injured due to a hip injury and Chowdhury got a red for going right through the back of another player

I thought that was what Rennie was rumoured to have done?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not necessarily, I think the squad has a decent core of "proper" men who I'd like to think are grown up enough to draw a line under a scenario and let it be forgotten. There's absolutely no need for it to derail the season and affect performances. I'd call into question the mentality of the squad as a whole if it did.

That's why it's important that a very frank and open discussion with the whole squad is held this morning. Apologies need to be made and properly accepted by the squad and management.

They know they made a mistake, they know they're in the wrong. There's no point going on about it. All they need to to do is apologise and show to the lads in training that they are willing to go that extra mile and give everything for the club for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

And Perez got knocked over too easily by the girls 😂

• Haha 1

If only they could take a leaf out of youris book. Similar age, busts a gut every week, plays game after game and always gives it his all. Future club captain and they should all be looking at his mentality if they really want to be top players for club and country 

• Like 4