Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Stadium Expansion *APPROVED* Sept ‘22 - Details / Images Released on Planning Site

On 09/11/2021 at 21:48, moore_94 said:

One of their journo's definitely sits on FoxesTalk crawling through threads, see stuff like this all the time lol

Here’s another assist for the Merc then … having poured through some of the documents because I’m extremely sad, it reads to me that there will be 2 levels of Hospitality Boxes in the new East Stand (only level 3 is the full length of the stand though).

1A4C37AA-9714-4D86-BC0A-78585D539634.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MalletFox said:

Here’s another assist for the Merc then … having poured through some of the documents because I’m extremely sad, it reads to me that there will be 2 levels of Hospitality Boxes in the new East Stand (only level 3 is the full length of the stand though).

1A4C37AA-9714-4D86-BC0A-78585D539634.jpeg

The way I read that and from the drawings is that this would be for the premium Loge seating outside which is 3 rows of seating and has a balustrade at the bottom row to separate it from the main stain. It has access through the hospitality area glazing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

The way I read that and from the drawings is that this would be for the premium Loge seating outside which is 3 rows of seating and has a balustrade at the bottom row to separate it from the main stain. It has access through the hospitality area glazing.

I think you might be right actually, can’t see any hospitality boxes at all, just lounges and allocated seats in the stand. Below are levels 2 & 3 from the plans … 

65143B64-C333-41CE-82D1-66B7230ADA1F.jpeg

E2F5104C-91A8-497F-BD19-4D826F7387EC.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Interesting how the documents make lots of reference to the Eon site now being owned by LCFC but there’s no actual plans for the site. 

I wonder if they’ll submit plans in the future for it because that’s still some substantial real estate to play with that could be used really well. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Interesting how the documents make lots of reference to the Eon site now being owned by LCFC but there’s no actual plans for the site. 

I wonder if they’ll submit plans in the future for it because that’s still some substantial real estate to play with that could be used really well. 

A mini stadium for the games against smaller clubs. First match is against Spurs. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

image.thumb.png.33d932baa31110011ea8a6c8eb59ca37.png

Seems to be a feisty game between us and Watford - both teams down to 9 men. Schmeichel must have been one of ours sent because it looks as if Ward is in goal. Must be the second half as we're attacking the Kop.

Ref looks like his whistles in his mouth and the Watford players are protesting so looks like we're getting a penalty!

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

A mini stadium for the games against smaller clubs. First match is against Spurs. 

...I was actually thinking a mini stadium....but for the Women's team!!!

Everything all in one area and the supporters would have easy access to games, car parks would cater for both Men and Women's game along with the fan store with merchandise for both.

Would be a generous decision to build this, with Covid and flight embargo reducing cash flow, it would bring everything together under one umbrella.