Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

The Championship Thread 2023/2024

On 02/06/2023 at 16:58, Stuntman_Mike said:

Leeds have a terrible forum for a club their size

1 hour ago, BWRL said:

ImageSaw this earlier *no fact checking done*, surprised we'd be cheaper then Rotherham! Not too bad if true

These can be misleading because it depends if that's the average or just the cheapest in a certain area. There's no way QPR's average is that low and I know Birmingham are garbage but someone must want one. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Love this 😍 

Fair play, I slated him on the run in because what I thought I saw was someone who looked disinterested and not up for it, I was wrong. Easy to forget he’s only a young lad, but that kind of attitude is what so many of our senior players have been missing, pride to play for the club. You have my apologies Victor!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Actually thought the opposite. He was up for it. Argued with players who were crap, they didn’t like it and gave him the cold shoulder. Just fits with my theory that one of our biggest issues was that we were a team of nice guys who are all a bit dim. 

Looked a different player after his injury. 

Agree. I remember at Fulham at HT when the fans were bad and he was trying to get them to back the team. It probably had the opposite effect but he definitely cared and wanted the fans to back the team even though it was 3-0.