Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Zack Steffen

I think this would be a good move. Another winners mentality through the door with the Man City ethos. As good as Iversons been we’ve got to look at the bigger picture and long term vision Enzo has for the club moving forward. 

3 minutes ago, john ridley said:

So we sign an injured keeper ,then ask someone  to fill in knowing their  not going to be number one  and maybe sold , good plan.

That's the Rudkin way

4 minutes ago, john ridley said:

So we sign an injured keeper ,then ask someone  to fill in knowing their  not going to be number one  and maybe sold , good plan.

Pretty normal to be fair.

Edited by coolhandfox

Surely they can't complete the transfer until the player has passed his medical.  Can't see him passing a medical anytime soon as he's currently in recovery from surgery.  Pretty sure I've read somewhere that he will be out for a few months so may miss the transfer deadline.

2 minutes ago, Sussex Fox said:

Surely they can't complete the transfer until the player has passed his medical.  Can't see him passing a medical anytime soon as he's currently in recovery from surgery.  Pretty sure I've read somewhere that he will be out for a few months so may miss the transfer deadline.

The medical is to look for underlying problems.

Even our medical team is capable of looking at him and seeing that he's already injured but we would be siging him for 3-5 years. The medical is to make sure he would get over his current injury and be fit for the rest of his contract.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sussex Fox said:

If the club are aware of the injury, and there are no hidden surprises relating the injury, then he’ll still pass. 

21 hours ago, Bezzanator89 said:

He's still above Ward even when recovering from surgery. Gerrimin already.

If we're measuring goalkeeping prowess against Danny Ward, then I'll gladly slip on some oven mitts and audition for the position myself.

I really hope this signing doesn’t happen, we should aim for a proper no1. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

FORMER Middlesbrough loanee Zack Steffen says recent speculation linking the goalkeeper with a move to Leicester City this summer was news to him

Until he's in Rudkins boot. 

Or we think we're signing Trafford and Man City will send Steffan instead for jokes

Both, I think, are very plausible 

Edited by fox_favourite

Really not keen on signing a starting GK that is not fit for the whole of pre-season and the start of the season. 

It is not as though he is some incredible player that we should really wait for either. 

Prefer we sign someone who is ready to play and get working under Enzo and with the rest of the team from the off. 

If we do this I hope we go rogue and start Stolarczyk for the 2 months til Steffen's fit and then send him off on loan.

Having said that just saw he got relegated at Hartlepool. Anyone know how he got on?