Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Vardy

Agree, and we all  realise its not all about output (But mostly is) as he is talismanic and a positive influence to have around you would guess, but if he is £XX p/w worth it, is the question  I guess

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Agree, and we all  realise its not all about output (But mostly is) as he is talismanic and a positive influence to have around you would guess, but if he is £XX p/w worth it, is the question  I guess

Short memories.!

We could never ever pY him enough for what he has done for this club.

Pay him for ever!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, davieG said:

https://sportwitness.co.uk/shock-leicester-star-offered-club-no-transfer-fee-wants-continue-career-outside-england/

Shock as Leicester star ‘offered’ to club – ‘No transfer fee’, wants to continue career ‘outside of England’
By Sean Lunt -27th June 2023

Leicester City icon Jamie Vardy has been offered to Turkish side Trabzonspor by his agents as he looks to continue his career outside of England.

That’s according to Karadeniz Gazete, who say the 36-year-old can move from Leicester on a free transfer this summer should he so wish.

The newspaper reports that there was a ‘Jamie Vardy bomb’ at the Turkish club as the player was offered to them via his agents.

He’s been with Leicester for 11 years but now wants to continue his career elsewhere after relegation to the Championship this season and should he move, there will be ‘no transfer fee’ to speak of.

Vardy’s agents have reportedly told the Super Lig side that he wants to continue his career ‘outside of England’ and leave Leicester this summer.
If Trabzonspor are open to it, he would be happy to move there and if an agreement can be struck on personal terms, they ‘will not pay a fee’ for him despite him still having a year left on his current contract.

Why he would be available on a free isn’t made clear, but as has been seen at other clubs, there may be a relegation clause of some sort in his current deal that Trabzonspor could take advantage of.

Alternatively, he may just have an agreement in place with Leicester given his association with them and the service he’s provided over the last 11 years.

Either way, it seems he wants out and his agents are offering him around in the hopes that someone bites and makes a move.

Absolutely no chance is any of that true 

• Like 1

Only speculation, but he seems like a fella that likes his home comforts and his family, I can’t see him uprooting his family for abroad, and I can’t see him wanting to leave his family to play abroad either, only place I could see him move to is the US if anywhere. 

12 hours ago, LCFCJohn said:

Will be a load of rubbish. If he leaves, it’d likely be the MLS, possibly a return to Wednesday to where it began or if he fancied a big pay day, maybe Saudi but I think that’s unlikely.

Turkey there is nothing. Not a good league, won’t get higher wages or a flash life style!

That's if they actually pay any wages at all!

Why would moving to some Turkish team appeal more than helping the club he loves get back to where they belong? 

It would kind of be the final nail in the coffin for my faith in footballers if this happened to be honest. Been let down way too much last couple of years. 

2 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

The manager has said he’s staying.

He’s turning down Saudi money.

He’s not going anywhere. 

That tweet also contradicts what the manager said though, no convo has taken place between the two.

Reads to me like a leak from his side and a come and get me to leagues like the MLS.