Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike1983

Vestergaard

The fact he can pass the ball out from the back should not cement his place in the starting 11. 

He is a liability. Palmer ghosted past him at times like he wasn't there. Same goes for Wright when he came on. 

If he comes up against a pacy striker with strength we are screwed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nettle said:

Enzo or Vesty?

Neither actually. Enzo, as we see Pep on occasions, went to Vesty after the final whistle and was pointing something out. Vesty was having none of it and in the end both just walked away, neither looking happy.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Walked straight to the tunnel at FT, seemed to be pushed back out to applaud the crowd 

This is the bit that irks me greatly. Few saying he did the same at open training session which I find particularly distasteful as there were so many young kids wishing to meet their “heroes”. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ed 1 said:

This is the bit that irks me greatly. Few saying he did the same at open training session which I find particularly distasteful as there were so many young kids wishing to meet their “heroes”. 

He probably doesn’t like the fans, and I wouldn’t blame him looking at social media responses to posts about him!

• Like 3

I’m very defensive of our players when I think they have been given a hard time but our more impatient sections of the fan base but there is not defence for this guy..,,really poor and put pressure on Faes and Doyle to do his work. They both had good games to be fair.

Im sure the chosen line up with be Faes - Coady - Doyle but why in Coady’s absence he has been picked over Souttar is a poor decision from Enzo. 

As I said previously in the souttar thread, it is just a matter of time before enzo realises this league is going to be tough and we need to defend first and foremost.  It’s no good having a player that can put you through 1 on 1 once a game if they are also responsible for you conceding 3. 

Every single time they ran at us with the ball i was expecting a mistake.  Ricardo and faes were both decent today and yet that many chances were conceded… imagine whatnot could have been without their heavy lifting. 

I’m all for second chances but this ain’t going to be a redemption story