Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

Foxestalk in summary:

Cannon after a few brief cameos - this guy looks rubbish. Can’t see him being what we need

Cannon after full debut and two goals - this guy is a gem. He’s like Harry Kane

If I was a betting man I would say the long term outcome will be somewhere between the two 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Thought I’d come and see if everybody had calmed down yet 😂

Doesn’t look like it. He’s like a cross between Halaand and Kane. You can tell that from one full game - I facking know. 😂

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, tylesta said:

He said his second goal wouldn't of stood I'm the premier league. 

Terrible defending. Premier league sides don’t tend to defend that badly. Unless it’s Amartey Soyuncu with Brendan Rodgers in charge that is. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Doesn’t look like it. He’s like a cross between Halaand and Kane. You can tell that from one full game - I facking know. 😂

That would be one unfortunate looking individual.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

That must of been nice for your son, to no only merge cultures, but also a generation... 

Another thing 'son' enjoy every game with your dad, but for 90minutes plus another 30 don't believe a word he says.. Your own take on play, will be just has good.. 

Thanks Man.

The boy is indoctrinated!! A firm believer.

Not hard when we've achieved what we have in his 10yr life span!!

He's also a baller and expect to see him playing for us in a few years!!! :)

1 hour ago, dannythefox said:

I think he scored a hat trick on his debut if I remember right 

No it was two against Udders on debut. He scored a hat trick two games later (I think) against Bristol City.

He also scored one of my favourite goals when the goalkeeper blasted the ball against him and it went in the net. I think that was against Burnley, but could be wrong 

5 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

No it was two against Udders on debut. He scored a hat trick two games later (I think) against Bristol City.

He also scored one of my favourite goals when the goalkeeper blasted the ball against him and it went in the net. I think that was against Burnley, but could be wrong 

Watford away when we exercised our demons from the play-offs a few months later

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

Was wondering: anybody else score two on their debut?? Stan-the-man? Joe Waters(cup)? Ally Brown (way back in '69)??