Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tom Cannon officially signs!

Took his goal really nicely. And getting the right accuracy and power on the shot wasn't particularly easy after rounding the keeper from the position he took it. If not for a good save he could have had another good goal as well. Looks a real player.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I think Everton have, surprisingly, mucked it up selling him. He's proving me wrong. 

Everton are in such bad shape financially that they need to sell home grown players any chance they get..   I agree that they made a mess of this one though 

5 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Why are people surprised that Everton, of all clubs, might make a terrible decision about the future of their playing staff?

Exactly . They’re a complete clown shoe . Their financial backers could have saved themselves the bother and just flushed their dirty money straight down the gurgler 

The lad could well be quality. Even in his fruitless cameo’s he showed natural instincts you need in a striker. I dunno but I get very good feelings about him and think he may well go on to be a top striker. Be nice if he does. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

The lad could well be quality. Even in his fruitless cameo’s he showed natural instincts you need in a striker. I dunno but I get very good feelings about him and think he may well go on to be a top striker. Be nice if he does. 

Potentially our Vards replacement we've spent years trying to find? 

• Like 2

He looked good today, could easily have had a hat-trick if that shit hadn't been saved and he was awarded the penalty.

Seems to have a good balance between linking play by coming deep and still lurking on the shoulder of the last defender. Really looking forward to how he develops.

10 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

He looked good today, could easily have had a hat-trick if that shit hadn't been saved and he was awarded the penalty.

Seems to have a good balance between linking play by coming deep and still lurking on the shoulder of the last defender. Really looking forward to how he develops.

It wasn't that crap. 

• Haha 1

The longer he was injured and not in the team the stranger I thought his signing was for this season. 

But now he's in, I can't believe he's not had a chance before. 

Looks strong, good finisher. Not short of pace. 

Let's see where he can go. 

A half decent striker in this team is going to score a lot of goals. ( Even Daka has scored a few )

Edited by TommyK