Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season if we go up?

11 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

we will need a striker with 3 potentially leaving…. I would genuinely go for tammy abraham. Dropped right off so I think 20m gets it done. 

Still in his prime and has huge potential. 

Looked absolutely quality when we played Roma thought he would kick on and be back in prem after that. Id sell nacho and daka if we could land him in January knowing we are being promoted in march/april. Score 10 or so goals and get his confidence back.. Maybe a far fetched situation though🤣🤣

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he loves a good nutmeg, are you watching Fatawu and Mavididi!!!

The only time he blazed it over the bar was when he tried to knock seven bells out of the ball.

Currently ranks 2nd for most 1 vs 1 dribbles in Ligue 1.

But the thing that has impressed me the most is his crossing ability, he delivers so many good crosses into perfect areas.

• Like 1

On 08/11/2023 at 13:45, kingfox said:

Edon Zhegrova(Lille) for RW if his good form continues for the rest of the season.

Went to watch Lille v Monaco a few weeks ago and this lad stuck out like a sore thumb, quality footballer. I must stress he is not Mahrez or me saying he is, but he ghosted passed players just like he did. If this boy had lightning pace he'd be £40 - £50 million plus.

According to Liarpedia, was bought for 7 million euros in January 2022 and that was an absolute steal.

I said to my daughter wouldn't mind seeing him in a Leicester shirt one day, but I 100% believe he'll be playing football in England come next January or August.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J@mes1982 said:

Went to watch Lille v Monaco a few weeks ago and this lad stuck out like a sore thumb, quality footballer. I must stress he is not Mahrez or me saying he is, but he ghosted passed players just like he did. If this boy had lightning pace he'd be £40 - £50 million plus.

According to Liarpedia, was bought for 7 million euros in January 2022 and that was an absolute steal.

I said to my daughter wouldn't mind seeing him in a Leicester shirt one day, but I 100% believe he'll be playing football in England come next January or August.

I’ve been working on French Football over the past two seasons, and your observation is absolutely spot on. He isn’t blessed with pace, but his ability to glide past players with his dribbling ability is a joy to watch. As I alluded to in an above post, his crossing ability is his best trait imo, at times World Class.

He has been in my top five favourite players to watch in Ligue 1 this season, if his form continues and we end up getting promoted, he’d be my number one target for RW.