Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fightforever

Who do you want for next season if we go up?

If we’re keeping the same manager and system, players I’d keep who would start for us and positions I think need filling:

Mads 

New CB    Vestergaard    Doyle 

New IF  New CM New CM

Fatawu    KDH    Mavididi 

New Striker 

Doyle is debatable, think he’s just about okay but lacks pace and id ideally want two pacy centrebacks next to Vestergaard who I feel with his current level of confidence and ball playing ability will be hard to improve on realistically. 

don’t rate the midfield in terms of physicality and think we’ll be dominated by teams without a much need injection of height, but they do need the technical ability to go along side it. Ricardo I feel hasn’t really been too impressive in his new position, think he’d look far better as a normal full back. Ndidi will be gone, and winks is okay but we could improve.

the attackers are only gonna improve, I think they struggle without a focal point, we need someone either as a number 10 who can hold the ball up, and pick out a pass someone in a mould of Jude Bellingham or a striker who can do the same and get on the end of crosses (similar to Kane) 

I’m not sure what players would suit this really but I think they’re all positions I’d look to address. Realistically probably Ricardo and winks will be part of our midfield next season but I’d like some physicality and a player who can drive the ball forward. Like a Yaya toure. 

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

If we’re keeping the same manager and system, players I’d keep who would start for us and positions I think need filling:

Mads 

New CB    Vestergaard    Doyle 

New IF  New CM New CM

Fatawu    KDH    Mavididi 

New Striker 

Doyle is debatable, think he’s just about okay but lacks pace and id ideally want two pacy centrebacks next to Vestergaard who I feel with his current level of confidence and ball playing ability will be hard to improve on realistically. 

don’t rate the midfield in terms of physicality and think we’ll be dominated by teams without a much need injection of height, but they do need the technical ability to go along side it. Ricardo I feel hasn’t really been too impressive in his new position, think he’d look far better as a normal full back. Ndidi will be gone, and winks is okay but we could improve.

the attackers are only gonna improve, I think they struggle without a focal point, we need someone either as a number 10 who can hold the ball up, and pick out a pass someone in a mould of Jude Bellingham or a striker who can do the same and get on the end of crosses (similar to Kane) 

I’m not sure what players would suit this really but I think they’re all positions I’d look to address. Realistically probably Ricardo and winks will be part of our midfield next season but I’d like some physicality and a player who can drive the ball forward. Like a Yaya toure. 

Winks? You remember him…our best player?

• Like 4

When the 3 that went up last season go back down, I hope we stay away from all their players... reason they're getting battered. Noones standing out.

At the moment, no names for who we should bring in, but it'll be a massive overhaul.

For me, we have mads riccy Winks and fatawu ready for the epl

Kdh and faes would be useful 

Other than that everyone else needs replacing.. 

21 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

We really should’ve gone for Jobe Bellingham. Hopefully he’s got a low release clause or something 

There's a few behind the scenes at Sunderland that were influential in him and Jude's development at Birmingham City. Not many other Championship clubs stood a chance in getting him.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...