Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

What grinds my gears...

Someone put this sign up at work in the toilet  and I’m annoyed by it!

firstly, they’ve got it the wrong way round . It’s supposed  to be “ if you sprinkle when tinkle”. Secondly, they forgot the please,  thirdly there’s no cute writing or border.

I’ve got a good mind to take it down and throw it away!!

:mad:

IMG_5472.jpeg

Edited by MPH
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MPH said:

firstly, they’ve got it the wrong way round . It’s supposed  to be “ if you sprinkle when tinkle”. Secondly, they forgot the please,  thirdly there’s no cute writing or border.

IMG_5472.jpeg

It’s only ever been the religious Americans I’ve worked with that put up passive aggressive advice on pissing and shitting. 

Personally, if someone has pissed on the seat, I think they need stronger direction with clear non-cutesy reference to disinfectants. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MPH said:

IMG_5472.jpeg

Thats called for your next piss to be helicopter dick

On 22/02/2024 at 15:13, MPH said:

IMG_5472.jpeg

1st world problems.

• Haha 1

Just discovered that my GP surgery has me down as an 'Ex Smoker'.

I have asked them to correct this as I have never smoked in my life.

I'm informed they cannot change it! :S

All they could do is, I'm told, is add a note elsewhere on my records stating that it is incorrect.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes

On 22/02/2024 at 10:13, MPH said:

IMG_5472.jpeg

Use the paper sign to wipe the seat and be neat! 

3 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Lack of perspective 

...Agreed.  Isn't pee good for the skin?  They didn't realize when they put the sign up....

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Jattdogg said:

Use the paper sign to wipe the seat and be neat! 

...Agreed.  Isn't pee good for the skin?  They didn't realize when they put the sign up....

:ph34r:

Synthetic urea is used in skin care products  due to its moisturizing properties, but human urine doesn’t contain enough urea to be effective, not only that,  human urine contains  enough bacteria to not  only cause  infections but to break down the skin and then,  prevent said wound from healing.

although  admittedly   That’s more aimed at that old person stuck in bed and not changed often,  than the drunken mob on here who can’t aim straight! :D

Edited by MPH
  • Haha 1

On 22/02/2024 at 15:13, MPH said:

IMG_5472.jpeg

I'd get some hundreds and thousands, sprinkle them on the loo seat, tinkle on them and then wipe it all over the seat.

OK, so, I am a little bit wound up by this.

There are local elections in May this year.

That's MILLIONS of pounds being spent to secure venues and polling/counting staff.

So, what does this economically prudent government do?  It announces that there will NOT be a general election in May.

MILLIONS of pounds spent for no reason whatsoever!

• Thanks 1

Topics, threads and discussions, about governments, councils and services (NHS etc) not having enough money. Joyfully indulged by people defending any type of rich or corporate tax increase.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Topics, threads and discussions, about governments, councils and services (NHS etc) not having enough money. Joyfully indulged by people defending any type of rich or corporate tax increase.

This Country has been RUINED.  Time for a real change.

An example- wife needs a gynaecology appointment....  we have an appointment....  in JANUARY 2025!

• Sad 2

On 21/02/2024 at 08:45, ozleicester said:

I feel there might be much you "miss"

image.png.34effccef46f05c5dfb5c3b7eb8bd07c.png

or international...

We all want to help those less fortunate than ourselves, but as we consider different ways we can help, we need to consider how to approach homeless food safety. However, America might have taken it a bit to far. Since January 2014, the United States has considered this issue and since 21 cities have placed bans on sharing food with homeless people and another 10 more cities are planning to follow suit.

The new regulation makes it illegal for people to freely give food to the homeless. Only those with a permit are allowed to distribute food in public.

This is something that should shock you: In most States and Territories across Australia it’s illegal to beg for money.

If a homeless person is caught begging in South Australia, they’ll face an on-the-spot fine of $250, regardless of circumstances. In Melbourne, some advocacy services have reported homeless clients racking up fines as large as $50,000 for begging.

“Begging is broadly illegal for a number of reasons. Vagrancy, as it used to be called, was punishable, but in reality what it meant was that people who were poor could be taken off the streets and effectively be fed,” Bill Potts, the President of Queensland Law Society, said when interviewed recently on The Project.

“What’s the point of [the fines], it merely adds to their misery – and effectively ends up in a cycle of poverty, and unfortunately incarceration,” continued Potts.

The top one makes sense, children shouldn't be hanging around smack heads.

The bottom two are wild though. I'll often pick someone up a meal deal if i'm in a city centre and someone asks if I can get them some food. I'm sure some law makers genuinely believe that people want to be homeless and it's a lifestyle choice.

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Probably the same people who voted for the thieving Torys. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Really irritates me that councils misspending, and in the case of Brum inequality with pay, ends up hitting regular people rather than those who ****ed up 

• Like 1

Waiting in the pharmacy, I’m using my “5G”.

This stuff was touted as a killer development. “Download a whole film in seconds,” they said. 

It’s worse than 3G most of the time. 

1 hour ago, Daggers said:

This stuff was touted as a killer development. “Download a whole film in seconds,” they said. 

Proper 5G isn't as common as they let you believe. The "5G" we've had for a year or so has just been a slightly modified 4G rather than actual high speed 5G we've been told about 

2 hours ago, Daggers said:

It gives you Covid...  no wonder you're  in the pharmacy!

6 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

How the internet seems to have turned into water rescue experts since that poor lad went missing in the canal last Sunday

Well, last year they were all deep-sea vehicle experts. And some time before and during that, armchair generals too.

The good thing about the internet is that it gives everyone a voice.

The bad thing about the internet is that it gives everyone a voice.

1 hour ago, Footballwipe said:

How the internet seems to have turned into water rescue experts since that poor lad went missing in the canal last Sunday

I've wondered if that why there has been so little national coverage?

Remember when that lady had slipped into a river whilst out with her dog, hundreds turned up to 'help'. Many of those had their own theories what had happened and where she could be found. Also, you had 'psychics' there who felt they could help and finally, loads of others there just so they could post selfies on Facebook and Instagram; 'Here's me, helping with the search'. :(

Edited by Free Falling Foxes