Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

House of Cards was good, although I was struggling to keep interest in the middle of the series then it picked up pace.

Been watching Shots Fired, nothing spectacular but it's been easy watching and has enough about it to keep me interested.

Me and the wife don't tend to watch too much TV. My brother is always banging on at me to watch some of the shows over recent years, Breaking bad, Sons of anarchy, GOT etc

Last night we put on Netflix and thought instead of a film lets look for one of these shows my bro keeps going on about. He has just recently finished watching the 5th season of Prison Break and had said how amazing it was. So I noticed Prison Break season 1-4 on Netflix and thought we would give it a go.

2 episodes in and loving it. only 77 episodes to go before the end of season 4 lol 

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Me and the wife don't tend to watch too much TV. My brother is always banging on at me to watch some of the shows over recent years, Breaking bad, Sons of anarchy, GOT etc

Last night we put on Netflix and thought instead of a film lets look for one of these shows my bro keeps going on about. He has just recently finished watching the 5th season of Prison Break and had said how amazing it was. So I noticed Prison Break season 1-4 on Netflix and thought we would give it a go.

2 episodes in and loving it. only 77 episodes to go before the end of season 4 lol 

Slippery slope mate, before you know it you'll be watching Love Island lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingcarr21 said:

Prison Break season 1 must be one of the best seasons i'v ever watched. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

48 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Slippery slope mate, before you know it you'll be watching Love Island lol 

Did you mean slippery soap ? 

• Like 1

On 30/06/2017 at 11:28, Foxin hell said:

Prison Break season 1 must be one of the best seasons i'v ever watched. 

I'm almost at the end of season 1 and it's absolutely brilliant. Can't stop watching it. Should finish the first season tonight. Genuinely gripping stuff that's you just have to watch the next episode

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I've watched the first 5 episodes of Boardwalk Empire after the rave reviews it was getting on here. It's alright but I'm not sure anywhere near brilliant.

I tried it but just couldn't get into it, I gave up after about three episodes.