Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 17/07/2017 at 17:48, LcFc_Smiv said:

Finished season 3 of The Leftovers in pretty minimal time, brilliant show. Trying to decide if it's worth putting GOT off for a few weeks and collect up a number of episodes, but then risk spoilers. As for my next binge I've got Taboo, Black Sails, and The Americans all to watch, not sure where to start!

It really is an incredible show. The writing is genius, probably some of the best I have experienced. My friend's cousin was also in the show playing Evie. 

Carrie Coon too :blush:

On 19/07/2017 at 09:54, RonnieTodger said:

Turns out season 7 of Suits has for some reason been dropped by Dave and is now being shown week-by-week on Netflix. No idea how I missed that news until now. 

Episode 1 of season 7 is shit 

He's a right weird lad that's for sure. Barks his answers, stares down Suzy/Rachel whenever they talk, and never even claps when they solve the numbers or get a 9 letter.

I laughed when Nick told him not to go out raving this weekend.

Guest ttfn
On 19/07/2017 at 20:45, CollinsLCFC said:

I've just started watching Curb your enthusiasm.

Don't know how I've not seen it before, so funny.

If you've just started you still have the joy of Leon and his family from season 4 or 5 onwards.

On 19/07/2017 at 20:45, CollinsLCFC said:

Forget which season but the episodes where he hires a prostitute to use the car pool lane, and the one where he insults David Schwimmer's dad and fakes a heart attack are brilliant 

Edited by separator

On 23/07/2017 at 02:06, Spiritwalker said:

Twin Peaks is so good. There was nothing like it 25yrs ago, and there's still

nothing like it now.

i've watched every episode and i still have to question myself about whats going on :blink:

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Heard good things; Scriptshadow gave the pilot script a glowing review and a Genius rating http://scriptshadow.net/tv-pilot-tuesday-an-amazing-pilot-ozark/, looks like I'm gonna have to start watching!

I did 10 episodes Saturday / Sunday after watching the first episode. I really enjoyed it, it will definitely get labeled as a Breaking Bad rip off. I don't think it's quite as smart as that show and there were some massive plot holes. But still well worth a watch.

Guest MattP
On 7/19/2017 at 20:45, CollinsLCFC said:

Jealous. You have so much laughter in front of you.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

I did 10 episodes Saturday / Sunday after watching the first episode. I really enjoyed it, it will definitely get labeled as a Breaking Bad rip off. I don't think it's quite as smart as that show and there were some massive plot holes. But still well worth a watch.

I just have the last episode to go. Enjoyed it but finding it very dark. Doesn't quite have the humour that Breaking Bad had with it at times. Certainly not as clever either but I'd certainly recommend it.