Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all foxestalkers.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Amidst all the bitching and moaning there is some absolute gold here. The support and compassion shown in threads like the Depression one and Ashton's Journey show what good people we have on board. 

2016 has been an unforgettable year. This time last year we were top of the table but not many of us thought we'd actually go and win the league! What an amazing year. 

So, Merry Christmas everybody,  peace and love to you all xxx

Merry Christmas to all of you!

I'm not so much in a festive mood, partially because the weather has decided not to play along. It's a cold late December period with no snow around and none in sight. Shambles.

The gift thing has made way for family time and I do appreciate it much more now than before.

Merry Xmas to all you crazy strangers on here who I've never met in real life, who's real names I don't know, and who's faces I wouldn't recognise if I passed you in the street. The interweb is a weird place, but I'm glad I stumbled upon FT a few years ago. Best wishes for a happy, healthy and successful 2017 everyone :thumbup:

Yes, Merry Christmas Webbo and friends.

Thrilling year for City fans. Still can't quite believe it!!

Oh and I received a personal letter from The Birch, with regard to the LTID (Foxes We Will Rise) song I wrote - just came yesterday - so I am particularly stoked, right in time!!!

Here's to getting something from these festive matches.... As well as from Santa!

Archived