Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Benalouane "Ready to Play"

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting side note in the recent Berahino interview that the FA keep out of competition bans confidential.  Might explain why some players don't feature for lengths of time but nothing is said about it. Just a thought. No accusations. I just wonder what else gets kept quiet?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FLAN said:

Interesting side note in the recent Berahino interview that the FA keep out of competition bans confidential.  Might explain why some players don't feature for lengths of time but nothing is said about it. Just a thought. No accusations. I just wonder what else gets kept quiet?

May be a stupid question, but what could result in an out of competition ban? 

Edited by Melbourne Fuchs

6 hours ago, FLAN said:

Don't think it was anything like that, he had an injury for most of the pre season which didn't get him put onto our PL squad list until christmas (when he started appearing in our squads again). 

• Like 1

The bonus factor of him playing so well is that it takes the pressure off of Morgan to come back quickly from the injury and risk worsening it.. 

Unfortunately for Benny, Morgan WILL come back in when fit and that's to be expected for a club captain..

I do love Benny.  He's extremely calm under pressure and never panicks.  It's actually nice for once to have someone at the back who knows when to play it out smoothly and when to blast it out into space if he senses danger.  HIs no nonsense style is unique and very welcome.

hes been patient, professional and loyal so it's time shakey let him play till the end of the season.

of course Morgan will be back but now we have someone who could provide genuine cover.

• Like 3

I've been really impressed with his performances in the last 2 games. As everyone else has mentioned he's so calm under pressure and never panics which means we retain the ball better. 

The thing that's impressed me the most is his range of passing. He seems to make nearly all the short passes count, but when he chooses to go long the ball's usually well weighted that the recipient has half a chance of actually doing something with the ball. It's a refreshing change, but I'm in agreement with others that with Morgan currently being Captain this spell in the first team will be short lived.

Edited by ian_marshall