Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Kasper Schmeichel

He’s been a great goalkeeper for us. He’s had a poor season but I’m not sure we could realistically attract anybody better. The drop-off has been all the more amazing given how much he seemed to be improving every season.

Appalling today though.

I don’t know how many times I’ve said it, his kicking is disgusting.

SORT IT OUT FFS!!!

It’s probably the one thing that is keeping him away from being a top keeper, well that and how he sets up for set pieces.

His kicking always has and seems like it always will piss me off though. ****ing disgrace.

Shit season, and throughout his career has made big mistakes, for ages he was known as "flapper" 

He had a quality season when we won the league and has very often pulled off some amazing saves but lets not forget he consistently makes poor decisions. 

I'd like to see us go in for someone like Butland to give him proper competition. 

Just now, Bazly said:

I cannot remember one game this season when I ended it thinking KS won us that game or gained us a point. Hes turned into a bank average poor keeper.

Whereas last season it was happening at least once a month.

I think we just need to accept that he’s in an extended poor run of form. He wasn’t good enough today and arguably hasn’t been good enough this season but nobody’s perfect.