Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Kasper Schmeichel

Just now, bmouth_fox said:

One bad game. People need to lighten up on here. You’d miss him if he went.

This. There’ll be no one more pissed off with his performance than Kasper himself. He’ll be back

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For my mind in spite of this he's probably the 6th-8th best goalkeeper in the league, which is where we are currently in the league, quality GKs that can play out from the back are very hard to find, an you can probably count on 1 hand clubs in the prem that possess this.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Can’t believe what I’m reading on here. Kasper deserves our backing and full support to turn it around after everything he’s done for us.

Yep.

Dismal performance from him today and if he played like that for 3 games in a row, he'd deserve to be dropped....but it was 1 match.

45 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don’t know how many times I’ve said it, his kicking is disgusting.

SORT IT OUT FFS!!!

It’s probably the one thing that is keeping him away from being a top keeper, well that and how he sets up for set pieces.

His kicking always has and seems like it always will piss me off though. ****ing disgrace.

I usually disagree on the kicking point, but today his kicking really was terrible.

34 minutes ago, dynamark said:

Trouble is his dad was six inches taller and better

And had a much better team in front of him. You look through Peter's career and you'll see several mistakes in a similar vein to Kasper today.

He's been off form this season and today he was very poor but I still think he has a lot to offer.

I'd love to see comparable stats of how many kicks all the Premier League keepers have booted/sliced/hooked straight into touch this season. Kasper must be top of the pile. He's a fine shot stopper but an appalling kicker. It's been an accident waiting to happen all season.

Oh good................. We've found our "New" Andy King

I agree today he was poor with his distribution but come on, how many times has he saved us.

I'll also point out as stated previously, he'll probably be beating himself up about today.......... he won't need our help

Just now, Chico1958 said:

Oh good................. We've found our "New" Andy King

I agree today he was poor with his distribution but come on, how many times has he saved us.

I'll also point out as stated previously, he'll probably be beating himself up about today.......... he won't need our help

How many times has he saved us this season?

• Like 1