Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Derby (home) FA Cup Replay Pre-Match Thread

-------------------Kasper

Simpson---Amartey--Benny---Chilwell

Gray----Mendy---N'didi----kapustka

----------------Ulloa--Musa 

Sub key players off (Ndidi) and bring mahrez on if struggling so people are not shagged for Swansea.

time to give people a chance from the start now.

Schmeichel

Simpson / Amartey

Wague

Morgan / Huth

Chilwell

Albrighton

Ndidi

Kapustka

Gray

Mahrez

Vardy

I'd like to see Wague next to Morgan and Huth for a half each, give Kapustka a game as an attacking midfielder and have Mahrez just behind Vardy. Also like to see Amartey have a half at right back but don't believe in changing everything as you get a shapeless shambles like the Chelsea cup game with no pattern to the play (not that the Utd match featured much recognisable pattern of anything positive other than holding out for 40 minutes). If any of these new pairings / individuals work out they can be repeated at Swansea.

Agree with what a guy on the post match phone in said about the Derby game - it has become the most defining game of the season. I hope we don't take it too lightly cos a defeat at home by them will set us up nicely for a slide into the bottom 3 on Sunday. Big game; best team and play well 

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

I said this previous. But this is probably all we have left to play for now, and also the only chance we have of getting into Europe, which IF we stay up will be vital to attracting new players.

have to win! Sod all the saving ourselves for the CL bollocks 

The only chance we have of getting into Europe is on holiday.

Dominant periods of play resulting in no clear chances, followed by a scruffy fluffed goal to scrape through 1-0 .... and more pressure heaped on a soulless, under confident team for the next round! .... excellent .... we're finally going to win that grand old lady of a cup!!!!!!

Hahaha .... no matron .... I've taken my medication .... !!! .... what's with the white fu@@ing coat with long arms and buckles??????? Hahaha ... we're going to win the cup .... hahahaha 

We need to find a spark in this game and be on fire for the weekend. Every fixture is a chance to get the momentum going and this is a perfect example: lower league club and a local derby. If our players aren't up for this, I can't see them getting up for anything.

3 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Drop the entire back four, Drinkwater and Vardy, none of them are doing anything to earn their place anymore. Ranieri has been far too kind for them, constantly taking the blame onto himself - and they show not one ounce of being grateful. Time to hang them out to dry.

Kasper

Amartey

Benny

Wague

Chilwell

Ndidi

Mendy

Mahrez

Grey

Musa

Slimani/Ulloa

Spot on there I think mate, try and get some positivity back amongst the lads that want it :)

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

-------------------Kasper

Simpson---Amartey--Benny---Chilwell

Gray----Mendy---N'didi----kapustka

----------------Ulloa--Musa 

Sub key players off (Ndidi) and bring mahrez on if struggling so people are not shagged for Swansea.

time to give people a chance from the start now.

•  

I'd agree with this. I could see Zeigler playing though.

I think too many new faces at once, as has been proved with other Premiership teams is a recipe for disaster and a win is important. I would give Benny a run out with Morgan and also start with Kaputska and Gray in a 433. If Armarty is back:

Schmeichel 

Simpson   Morgan  Benny   Chilwell 

Armarty  Ndiddi    Mendy

Kaputska    Musa   Gray

Subs: Vardy   Marhez   Zeiler  Albrighton   Drinky. 

Archived