Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

56 minutes ago, EnglishOxide said:

****ing hell are you serious? Slim has time and space of 10 yards in every direction when he receives the ball.

He wanted it earlier but there was a good chance the player alongside Mahrez would have intercepted it at that point.

I dunno even know why i commented tbh. Had a couple, waaaay.

All that video shows Mahrez being amazing and we will miss it. Still, doesnt really disprove your general point with the video,  but Slim basically had a forest of players and had to first time that. I wouldnt call it that clear cut. Earlier pass would have been better. Nit picking though

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

As we approach 200, it probably is time now to rattle that lock on this thread. As pointed out it can then be opened once we receive a sensible bid.

Why lock a thread that is so fun to visit multiple times a day ?? 

3 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

I wish we'd just sell him now.

He clearly doesn't want to be here, we bought him for pennies so whatever we sell him for we'll be making profit. 

Get rid and get someone else in. Yes he has been amazing for us, but we need to move forward if he isn't going to be staying. 

Stranger things have happened, I think he'll stay and be ok with it.

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Stranger things have happened, I think he'll stay and be ok with it.

Wouldn't  surprise me either Ric, I truly believe the owners are not going to budge and as brilliant as he can be I believe clubs may baulk at 45-50 mil even in this crazy premium market.

2 hours ago, EnglishOxide said:

1.25 Slimani

1.35 Vardy

2.03 Vardy

4.47 Vardy

5.03 Slimani

5.30 Ulloa

5.45 Vardy

5.54 Drinkwater

6.50 Slimani

7.55 Vardy

8.06 Okazaki

10.00 Drinkwater

10.22 Okazaki

10.27 Slimani

Other than the 10.22 Okazaki these are CLEAR CUT chances we should be burying. In the title winning season for whatever reasons we would have done. It's not Riyads fault.

This is without even taking into account us not playing to his strengths at all last season and just hoofing the ****ing ball.

Anyway, point proven I think.

Point proven???

Reading your post was like being slapped in the face by john Holmes monster.

I knew there was a few good chances wasted, set up by Mahrez just didn't realise it was that many.

He seems to be happy to be here. Yes he would like to be in the Champions league but arseholes can't give him that. Then again Kante left and now is again. I really hope he stays and if Iheanacho signs and one other top signing comes in he may realise he can achieve his dreams with us.

Just now, Long Eaton Fox said:

He seems to be happy to be here. Yes he would like to be in the Champions league but arseholes can't give him that. Then again Kante left and now is again. I really hope he stays and if Iheanacho signs and one other top signing comes in he may realise he can achieve his dreams with us.

wenger_1108448c.jpg

I'm concerned we've got no real links with any creative midfielders SHOULD he leave, other than the doomed bid for Sigurdsson.

We must replace before we let him go.

I'd much rather keep him of course.

14 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Just watched the video again. Wow, I want more of that please. I know last season he was inconsistent but no-one can give us those memorable skills. Don't sell at any price.

100 % THIS! there is no player that can replace what he offer us (under 50 million). a playmaking winger ( a la hazard) are rare to find

So, what we've learnt then from this 'historic' landmark?

1. Roma have bid a few times, but all have been rejected?

2. Arsenal were initially keen on him, but it appears now he's not their number one option?

3. Only about 50 pages of this thread have been relevant? :whistle:

2 hours ago, marbles said:

Why lock a thread that is so fun to visit multiple times a day ?? 

You will get banned for saying such things.....

Archived