Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Quelqu'un traduira inévitablement cela et se rendra compte qu'il n'est même pas lié à Mahrez ou à Leicester, et n'est même pas drôle. Des balles!

Wtf ..... still no news on the Kelechi thread!

DFuVLaiXYAA0VFU.jpg.84aeb1bd5e2c4cb589fd3ea44535d23f (1).jpg

11 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I've done it too.

**** sake.

I'm almost convinced that he'll be playing for us against Arsenal, but also that he'll be gone before the transfer window shuts

7 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Alan Smith urges Arsenal to make signing a more mature Mahrez a priority on talk sport, can't work out if he's trying to do us a favour by getting them to up their offer or just dislikes being linked with us as an ex striker, the media thinks the latter, I tend to agree.

I don't think Alan's egotistical at all. Probably just thinks it's a good move for Arsenal and Mahrez given he's put his transfer request in.

35m Euros is a poor offer for Mahrez, the problem for him and you is his form last season has made clubs worry about him getting back to his 15/16 form. That and the fact your board almost certainly promised him a move this summer last year.

Wenger talked positively about Mahrez when interviewed but his priority is cleary Lemar. We just had 45m turned down for him this morning, not sure if it was Euros or Pounds. Not sure if we'll go in large for Lemar or move onto Mahrez or not bother with anyone. 

I can see him going to Liverpool if Neymar leaves Barca and Barca sign Coutinho. Not a like for like replacement but a creative flair player replacing another and I'm not sure who else Liverpool could go for. Like Kasper's situation with Man Utd it's pending a chain reaction, I'd just rather know sooner than the last ten minutes of deadline day.

I'd give equal odds for staying or being a Liverpool player and then less chance of going to Arsenal and beyond that it's limited as I don't know if the 3rd-4th place Spanish clubs (as I don't expect Barca or Real to show interest) or any Italian club can afford him and if PSG get Neymar would they look to add Mahrez too?

We need to dig our feet it if Swansea rate and are holding out for £50m for Gylfi then Mahrez is definitely worth at least £50m this transfer lark has gone absolute bonkers £50m prices have gone ridiculous !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, WengersWingMan said:

35m Euros is a poor offer for Mahrez, the problem for him and you is his form last season has made clubs worry about him getting back to his 15/16 form. That and the fact your board almost certainly promised him a move this summer last year.

Wenger talked positively about Mahrez when interviewed but his priority is cleary Lemar. We just had 45m turned down for him this morning, not sure if it was Euros or Pounds. Not sure if we'll go in large for Lemar or move onto Mahrez or not bother with anyone. 

Well no one held a gun to his head when he signed his 4 year deal at the start of last season, just as he could have insisted on a buy out figure being put into the contract, but didn`t.

The fact that the likes of Kyle Walker has gone for 50 million quid, and that, that also seemingly is the going rate for Siggurdson from Swansea, means that if we sell Mahrez, who was players player of the year, and 7th in the Ballon d`Or  rankings 2 years ago,  for anything less, then we are complete mugs.

Mahrez has only himself to blame, if he had been bothered to make some sort of effort last season, rather than go through the motions, waiting for his "dream" move to Barcelona at the end of the season, then he would have had plenty of options to choose from, but at a fair price to us, as it is, his poor performances have left him in limbo, and his or his agents statement that he would be leaving before this coming season, was a come and get me plea, that has had the obvious affect, of making other clubs think they can have him on the cheap.

Well if it was me running our club, i would make a statement, saying that if any club is thinking of offering less than 50 million quid, then don`t bother wasting our time, because he wont be going anywhere for less than that.

20 minutes ago, one F in Fox said:

I can see the club accepting 35m euros, to grant him his wish to move,

I can't be the only one... can I?

Why should they when Kyle Walker has been sold for 50 million quid.

Would you rather have Sterling who also went for 50 million quid or Mahrez.

It`s not just about doing what Mahrez wants, it`s about getting a fair price for him, and in todays market he has to be worth at least 50 million.

Anything less and we are mugging ourselves off.

Archived