Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Bournemouth (Home) Pre-Match Thread

They'll spank us if Huth isn't back. 

Probably will be the same team and last time we see a couple of them in Leicester shirts. 

Schmeichel

Simpson Wasyl Amartey Chilwell

Albrighton Ndidi Kapustka Mahrez

Slim Vardy

Farewells for Mahrez, Wasyl, Ulloa off the bench and maybe Schmeichel and Fuchs. 

Hopefully Huth will be back because he's clearly the main man at the back. King in midfield for Amartey and maybe we'll have some structure and organisation and get a victory.

That result and media backlash will hurt the chaps. Normality will be restored in a 3-1 win.

I quite like the look of this 3-4-1-2 that we played 2nd half vs Madrid and the first 20 mins of the 2nd half vs Spurs before they destroyed us. Given our distinct lack of defenders I think it's worth a go from the off.

Schmeichel

Simpson

Benalouane

Fuchs

Albrighton

Ndidi

Amartey

Chilwell

Gray

Slimani

Vardy

Sadly I think Mahrez has played his last game for us. Hope that's not how he's bowing out, still the most gifted player ever to play for us in this modern era. A wizard. Please give it one last push boys on Sunday, you saved an atrocious season and now let's not end it on a bad note. 

Vardy (2)

Slimani

Let's hope the lads watch last nights game again and again and realise what was so wrong about last night and how embarrassing it was, we can't afford an end of season beating by Bournemouth!!

Yes we're a depleatied side but we have the ability to compete and I hate to say this but pochetino really did his homework on us and made us look average but we can't allow that to happen on Sunday not to Bournemouth ffs!!

Archived