Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Vardy

Keep. I still feel we have a good player in Iheancho plus Vardy and Shinji  and another youngster added in and we should be sorted for strikers for next season. The biggest issue we have is creating chances for these strikers once Mahrez leaves. The midfield and wide areas and right back are priorities, we don't want to have to look for a striker as well. 

I will be ****ing HEARTBROKEN when he leaves. If we sell him to a team worse than us in the same division I'll be gutted. Everton are ****ing shit. Black and white telly when they last won anything, they're based in a big city and that's about it.

I've accepted Riyad is due to leave and that'll be bad enough but I genuinely worry when Vardy leaves us. We've gone through him for four seasons or so.

I love Vardy. He epitomises everything about Leicester. He is a Leicester LEGEND through and through. Anyone who says Vardy is not the  best player in Leicester history is wrong. He is our best ever player. He runs, dribbles and tackles. He puts everything into LCFC. LEGEND!  ❤️❤️❤️ Love him! He is LCFC through and through! VARDY!!!! ❤️❤️❤️?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frany104 said:

I love Vardy. He epitomises everything about Leicester. He is a Leicester LEGEND through and through. Anyone who says Vardy is not the  best player in Leicester history is wrong. He is our best ever player. He runs, dribbles and tackles. He puts everything into LCFC. LEGEND!  ❤️❤️❤️ Love him! He is LCFC through and through! VARDY!!!! ❤️❤️❤️?

He's not. I'm never wrong.

We'll unlikely have a better chance to sell, it would leave room for a youngster to come in but think it could well be a huge mistake. Could we start Ian, and have him supplied by Diabate, Gray and Barnes with two defensive midfielders? It'd be a huge, huge gamble.

Edited by Foxxed

8 hours ago, Mark_w said:

Do not sell ever.

This. We are buggered without him and he's got at least a couple of years at being effective at what he does. When he does show signs of slowing down we work to accommodate that as he'll still be a goalscorer. £30m get to fvck

8 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

I believe we're in talks over an extension to JV's contract. That's what i was told anyway.

Have any ITKs heard this also?

Finishes his career here before one final pay off in America.

Surely it would be crazy to sell Vardy in the summer at any price.Currently the strikers working with him (with the exception of Okazaki) have barely got a premier league goal for Leicester between them.With Mahrez going as well where are the goals coming from?

14 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Help win the FA Cup and, although less likely, the World Cup - and Vardy would then be in a position to retire saying he's "been there, got the trophy/medal/T-shirt/" in the sport..

England winning the WC is more likely than us winning the FA cup based on current form and that is saying something lol

14 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I will be ****ing HEARTBROKEN when he leaves. If we sell him to a team worse than us in the same division I'll be gutted. Everton are ****ing shit. Black and white telly when they last won anything, they're based in a big city and that's about it.

I've accepted Riyad is due to leave and that'll be bad enough but I genuinely worry when Vardy leaves us. We've gone through him for four seasons or so.

Still having my hopes in that Diabate and Iheanacho will become a lethal partnership to compensate when Vardy does leave, and Gray sorts his inconsistencies out..:whistle:

Edited by Wymeswold fox

5 hours ago, Edingleyfox said:

Surely it would be crazy to sell Vardy in the summer at any price.Currently the strikers working with him (with the exception of Okazaki) have barely got a premier league goal for Leicester between them.With Mahrez going as well where are the goals coming from?

Marcus Rashford:ph34r:

get what we can for JV if he wants to go , sell all the misfits and duff signings and make an offer United might consider for a player not in Mourinhos plans 

This seems to the usual Mirror story - based on speculation with no source at all- particularly as the second half is that Allardyce might be replaced. (I presume the manager has some say in who is signed.)

It is suggested Walsh would be keen on Vardy, but then most other clubs would also like to sign him. Given the money Everton have spent since Walsh moved, with little return in terms of points/success, it would seem more likely he will get fired. Are there any signings that have ben really successful?

Re Vardy - I don't think we are getting the best out of him when Okazakii isn't playing. - he is too often isolated or running down the wing trying to cross the ball to no-one likely to score. It's not evident Iheanacho will fulfil the role; I think it's evident a new striker will need to signed for next season. Deeney would fit the role, or possibly Rondon of PL strikers that we may be able to buy.

Really can't see Vardy being interested in going to Everton, I can understand if he wanted to go to a team in the Champions League and with a genuine chance of winning something but he has as much chance of doing that here.

• Like 1