Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Premier League Thread 2018/19 stuff it in here.

43 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

United struggling against Huddersfield, something very wrong with that team.

Yeah. It's a bunch of names, and not a team, led by a sub-par manager out of his depth.

I'm torn about this game. Always like to see them beaten, especially by small clubs, but how funny would it be to see Spurs fall out of the top 4?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Yeah. It's a bunch of names, and not a team, led by a sub-par manager out of his depth.

I'm torn about this game. Always like to see them beaten, especially by small clubs, but how funny would it be to see Spurs fall out of the top 4?

Exactly; names but not a team at all. Huddersfield are a poor team yet are giving this United team  a proper run for their money.

Wouldn't be surprised to see half this team be chucked out of United.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That bloke is so far out of his depth it's unreal. If they start the season with him we'll come above them. They'll start even worse than this year.

I just hope they keep him for longer than he deserves cos he's a Man Utd legend/hero. Absolute shambles of a club though. This is the time for us to show intent and go for the kill m, a d tsrgrt them. If we can't finish above these in their current state then we deserve nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Every time united play it reminds me we coughed up 6 points to that utter shower of shite 

Unfortunately we faced them at the wrong time. Opening day away and then during Ole honeymoon period. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Man U the joke that keeps on giving, and yet they beat us twice :angry:

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

Every time united play it reminds me we coughed up 6 points to that utter shower of shite 

We played them at precisely the wrong time, particularly our home match as we were on a poor run of form (bar the Anfield draw) and they still had Ole's bounce.

• Like 2

Just now, Koke said:

I just hope they keep him for longer than he deserves cos he's a Man Utd legend/hero. Absolute shambles of a club though. This is the time for us to show intent and go for the kill m, a d tsrgrt them. If we can't finish above these in their current state then we deserve nothing.

Ole is the Craig Shakespeare of Man United. 

Chelsea seem to have picked up a bit though. 

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Exactly; names but not a team at all. Huddersfield are a poor team yet are giving this United team  a proper run for their money.

Wouldn't be surprised to see half this team be chucked out of United.

The likes of Rojo , Shaw are on over £160k a week , Sanchez over £300k , Pogba £290kThey won’t be easily chucked out