Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Daniel Amartey

Amartey is a very handy player to have on the team or even on the bench. He gives the manager options of a back three or back four or can move up as a defensive midfielder.

I agree with the other posters who believe he is a confidence player & I feel the more he plays the better will become.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:( such a shame only decent player today.

interesting seeing his reaction compared to when Gray thought he had done something serious. One able to roll around and one who literally passed out when he saw his ankle ?

Such a shame, he's been one of our better players after a woozy start and then he gets another injury, a bad one. Don't know what else to say :cry:

Is that Ricardo at RB again until at least January or is it the return of the Simmo?

Absolutely gutted for the lad. Played pretty well today and had begun to cement his place in the team. So unlucky for him. Hope he recovers really quickly.

Knew it was bad from his initial reactions. The replay made me feel sick.

Edited by Aesc