Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

Everton Home Pre Match 06/10

Oh my god the my cvck is bigger than yours argument again? Fvcking really

Historically Everton are a massive well respected club

currenty not much different to us really

come on guys and girls I support Leicester personally 

not interested in spunking in my trunks about Everton in fairness 

• Haha 2

Everton won’t be a walk in the park like Huddersfield and Newcastle. 

My main concern is the inverted left wing role for Maddison. It’s worked well against relegation fodder but against stronger opposition I am concerned he will be nullified in that position. 

5 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Mate. Reasonable player has a choice between us and Everton, will nearly always go to Everton. They are bigger than us. 

Dont agree at all! It mainly comes down to money/ chances of silverware these days. Does any player now give 2 shits that Everton won trophies before they were even born? We can pay what Everton pay and we have as much chance of winning a trophy as they do! They will always be in Liverpools shadow, fortunately we are not in the shadow of our local rivals.

Also Everton bid for Maddison.....

Edited by jayfox26

7 hours ago, surrifox said:

Can't stand the wannabe big club twats 

Isn’t every club really a wannabe big club?

Cant stand this my clubs dick is bigger than your clubs dick.

the reality is we are similar sized clubs now, albeit they have a much richer history. Although our recent history has more success.

We will both spend the next few years competing for the chance of 6th/7th spot, some years they will have great years, some years we will, along the way we will both have poor seasons too.

On paper we are the 7th and 8th best clubs in the league at present, we are both capable of wins against the top 6 but could both slip to losses against the bottom 6.

On to the actual game, I expect baring injuries the same team for us as today. They  are capable of scoring as are we. Madison could be the key, I’m going 2-1 city with Vardy and Madders free kick, just getting us over the line.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Isn’t every club really a wannabe big club?

Cant stand this my clubs dick is bigger than your clubs dick.

the reality is we are similar sized clubs now, albeit they have a much richer history. Although our recent history has more success.

We will both spend the next few years competing for the chance of 6th/7th spot, some years they will have great years, some years we will, along the way we will both have poor seasons too.

On paper we are the 7th and 8th best clubs in the league at present, we are both capable of wins against the top 6 but could both slip to losses against the bottom 6.

On to the actual game, I expect baring injuries the same team for us as today. They  are capable of scoring as are we. Madison could be the key, I’m going 2-1 city with Vardy and Madders free kick, just getting us over the line.

Great post @Aus Fox  :appl:

Everton must be bigger than us though as their fans think they could sign Vardy and Kasper whenever they wanted. They also thought they could sign Mahrez before he joined city so they must be massive. 

Onto the game, I think it will be close but we will win 2-1. Walcott always scores against us! If we can keep Gylfi and Walcott quiet then we will win. 

11 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Dont agree at all! It mainly comes down to money/ chances of silverware these days. Does any player now give 2 shits that Everton won trophies before they were even born? We can pay what Everton pay and we have as much chance of winning a trophy as they do! They will always be in Liverpools shadow, fortunately we are not in the shadow of our local rivals.

Also Everton bid for Maddison.....

Maddison? The exception that proves the rule? Seriously if people are saying they think we are bigger than Everton currently then the loonies are taking over the asylum. 

Think LCFC and Everton have a good relationship.

When an Everton fan unfortunately lost his life in Leicester when he got hit by flying debris in strong winds during a match day between the club, LCFC had supported his family well at the time and still do now when their club comes over.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/3576833.stm

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/everton-leicester-city-lead-tributes-5215182

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think LCFC and Everton have a good relationship.

When a Everton fan unfortunately lost his life during/after (can't remember when exactly) in Leicester when he got hit by flying debris in strong winds, LCFC had supported his family well at the time and still do now when their club comes over.

Bentley's Roof have a bench in the Remembrance Garden and there's a plaque on it for him. Members of the roof also meet up with his family and friends.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Maddison? The exception that proves the rule? Seriously if people are saying they think we are bigger than Everton currently then the loonies are taking over the asylum. 

I dont think we are bigger. At the moment we are about the same standard. We have a similar playing squad, similar finances and similar chances of winning a trophy/finishing 7th. They have a richer history, yes and they have a bigger fan base but at the moment they are no more attractive a proposition to players than we are. When they get their new ground then maybe but right now, as others have said we are both at a similar level and the 7th/8th best teams in England 

8 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I dont think we are bigger. At the moment we are about the same standard. We have a similar playing squad, similar finances and similar chances of winning a trophy/finishing 7th. They have a richer history, yes and they have a bigger fan base but at the moment they are no more attractive a proposition to players than we are. When they get their new ground then maybe but right now, as others have said we are both at a similar level and the 7th/8th best teams in England 

I’m not trying to diss us. I think we are on the up. However my personal opinion is that Everton are still a bigger club. Our aspirations are the same. I still think they are generally more attractive to players. The gap is closing, but there is still a gap.