Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Danny Drinkwater

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

Wouldn’t of thought the clubs media guy would have information on potential signings? 

You mean the guys who have to make all the new signing content/videos?

Although I agree I don't think it was a hint... the fact remains the media guys will know about a signing a day or so before it's confirmed. 

Very quiet in here. No firm offers probably means we are not offering much if anything at all other than perhaps a loan deal for 5 months with an option to buy with support for his wages... Not sure Danny would want back here right now either.

24 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Very quiet in here. No firm offers probably means we are not offering much if anything at all other than perhaps a loan deal for 5 months with an option to buy with support for his wages... Not sure Danny would want back here right now either.

He would come back here, the man is quite delicate mentally and he knows this is where he made his career. I dont however think it'll happen.

• Like 1

Some Leicester fans critisize Puel for playing James & King (neither who has not played this season) against a league 2 side, yet want Drinkwater (who also has not played this season and is currently injured) to play against Premier league sides. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Shame for DD really, great player for us but obviously had his head turned by wads of money, like Mahrez in a way, exceptional for us but struggling in one of the big 6 teams, be suprised if he comes back to the KP but if he did I’m sure he would give 110%.....

On 24/01/2019 at 08:58, Swan Lesta said:

Why would he not want to come back? :dunno:

I will be really disappointed with the club if we bring  DD back. He made his bed he can lie in it. Players show little loyalty to us so we shouldn't show any loyalty or sympathy to him. The way he left, his injury issues, the fact hes barely played for a year all says we should be nowhere near looking at him. He wont change our season, we're not going down, so save the wages and give a chance to some youth players. 

• Like 4

On 25/01/2019 at 13:10, urban.spaceman said:

So our lineup should be:

Kasper

Ricardo ——— Morgan ——— Maguire ——— Chilwell

King-James-Version.jpg

Barnes ——— Maddison ——— Gray

Vardy

Is the 1611 the number of sideways and backward passes they average per match together?.. 

Or is it because they're both completely knackered by 4.11pm? 

• Haha 2

Selling Drinkwater for such a high price made the "loss" on Kanté much more bearable, please don't give any of it back in re- signing someone who couldn't get out of here quick enough. It's a no from me ans always will be.

• Like 1