Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Danny Drinkwater

DD s career with Leicester is gone...and no from me,even has a stopgap loan...A BORING NO...NO!!!

There are younger guys from other teams,who now deserve a PL chance,with Leicester.Like Maddison/Periera it would bring a fresh-wind!!

even a couple more promotions,from within would be better...!!!

1 hour ago, MikeyT said:
The Sportsman Bet @TheSportsmanBet
FollowingFollowing @TheSportsmanBet
MoreMost likely transfers according to the bookies... - Piatek to AC Milan: 1/10 - Dennis Suarez to Arsenal: 1/8 - Batshuayi to Monaco: 1/3 - Higuain to Chelsea: 1/4 - Danny Drinkwater to Fenerbahce: 2/5 - Darmian to Juventus: 2/5

I think that Fenner price has come from someone faking a Chelsea 'deleted tweet' that confirmed the transfer.... you could tell it was fake as it had full financial details in it. 

2 hours ago, MikeyT said:
The Sportsman Bet @TheSportsmanBet
FollowingFollowing @TheSportsmanBet
MoreMost likely transfers according to the bookies... - Piatek to AC Milan: 1/10 - Dennis Suarez to Arsenal: 1/8 - Batshuayi to Monaco: 1/3 - Higuain to Chelsea: 1/4 - Danny Drinkwater to Fenerbahce: 2/5 - Darmian to Juventus: 2/5

That's never going to happen. More chance of Great Yarmouth Town paying his wages than them. 

Chelsea want a big loan fee and his wage covered. 

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

That's never going to happen. More chance of Great Yarmouth Town paying his wages than them. 

and I want a ferrari but i’ll probably end up with a Fiat Punto.

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

lol wasn't it a ITK claiming we were in for him? 

Doesn’t mean we’re not. This is a proper deadline day sort of signing. Big money involved even in a loan. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sylofox said:

2 hours ago, chapero82 said:

lol wasn't it a ITK claiming we were in for him? 

there’s your answer.

several clubs come sniffing so the price is high... it will get lower as we get closer to the deadline and it will be about who bites first, basically.

2 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

LCFC Facebook shared this earlier... 

... Subtle hint maybe? 

I sincerely hope not.  Please LCFC look forwards rather than backward.     Loan fee plus his wages?? FOAD.  Do Chelsea think we are as stupid as they were?

• Like 1