Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Puel 'Facing the sack' - reports

Just now, coolhandfox said:

People need to realise how limited this squad is, no ball playing midfield player.

Lack of quality in wide area, and only one decent forward.

Managers fault how thin the squad is.

Time to give someone else the cash to take us to the next level

This guy is a ****ing joke 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Puel is such a cnut. Going no where under this garbage manager. One up front at home to Cardiff is a disgrace

The bloke has more lives than a cat. 

It's criminal. I mean for me it's like waving off those points he's so hardly won against Man City. 1 up front at home vs Cardiff.... Gutless

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Not Puel's fault that the players don't give a **** unless they're playing top 6.

Not Puel's fault that we took a pathetic penatly

It’s his fault if he plays 2 defensive midfielders when at home to a poor poor team who are one of the favourites to be relegated every ****ing time. 

It is his fault if he cannot motivate the players. 

As as well as we played at times in the previous two games, we had a good slice of fortune which I think deceived some on here. We have got good players we need someone who can get the proper tune out of them.

Simply, we need to fit the play around the strikers not the other way around.

Edited by NotTheMarketLeader
  • Like 1

Just now, harpendenfox said:

Some stupid comments already. We were clearly the better team and on another day win 4-1. Played well, pressed well, just unlucky today

In what world did we play well today. It was garbage football again. I have some sympathy as our midfield options are all far too similar but it was crap and we’ve seen that performance plenty of times before.

The penalty would’ve papered over the cracks of a pretty shite performance, we’ve rarely troubled them at all today

• Like 1

Just now, harpendenfox said:

Some stupid comments already. We were clearly the better team and on another day win 4-1. Played well, pressed well, just unlucky today

I wish we would play on one of these another days then our fixtures always fall on these unlucky days.

1 minute ago, harpendenfox said:

This would be okay if it was a one off. Its happened many times this season already and the excuses are wearing thin.

Fair enough we beat Chelsea and Man City but we struggle against the Fulhams, Burnleys and Cardiffs and there is a bigger proportion of teams like that than not.

He simply cannot motivate this squad to put in the effort unless its against a big team. 

• Like 1

Most people were pretty happy with the team before the game kicked off, saying that 4-3-3 with 3 DMs was a bad idea against Cardiff - and now it's a tactical error that we ever changed anything lol

The result was poor - and we need to find a way to play against the teams lower in the table - but we missed a peno at 0-0, and it was a smash and grab win for Cardiff.

• Like 4

We were clearly the better team

Id this was the case please list all the amazing chanxes we had...face it we were absolutely appalling today against a relegation threatened side with only 2 points away from home. Shocking and incompetent from all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Iborra? 

Maybe, I'd have given him a go, but he's not very creative and I can't see Puel putting up top.

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Managers fault how thin the squad is.

Time to give someone else the cash to take us to the next level

This guy is a ****ing joke 

Net spend of 30 million, don't think he's had the funds personal

Puel owns it when we win and when  we lose.  

Yes i want to toss him and our team into the fire for this loss but winning the other two games was massive. Puel saved himself with thos 2 big wins but we cant be dropping points to cardiff at home. Must win game period. The other two are tough games youd be happy to get 1 point from both.

Playwrs have to step up no doubt and let him down today too.

10 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

It is his fault our side never press the opposition... especially average sides like today. We see it every week against the teams below us. Cardiff showed more aggression by pressing and we did sod all, just stood off them.

This performance isn't a one-off... 

He hasn’t got a clue how to break a team down (unless we counter), but everyone thinks we need to play a different way, to.. break a team down... well that isn’t how you do it, spending no effort to close down or play s different pass other than sideways, play out from a goal kick and let them settle into a shape. It’s dog s**** to watch and has no substance 

He’s a joke

This.

Someone has posted this already, but if we are not convinced as a football club in Puel, just sack him and be done with it.

It's not healthy being in a situation where every couple of games Puel is 'facing the sack'.

• Like 1

Just now, danfox76 said:

Still trying to figure out why he didn't stick with the same team.. he's gone and tried to fix something that wasn't broke.

Aside from the fact that Choudhury seems to be unfit and we’re in the middle of a run of 4 games in 10 days, can you imagine if we’d pitched up at home to Cardiff with 3 defensive midfielders?

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

It's criminal. I mean for me it's like waving off those points he's so hardly won against Man City. 1 up front at home vs Cardiff.... Gutless

Yea he should have played Iheanacho who was booed onto the pitch..

• Like 1

Puels fault that Maddison took the penalty like an 8 year old schoolgirl? 

Puels fault Vardy was forced off because of fitness?

Puels fault the crowd boo iheanacho coming on? Would you want to play for us being bood for coming on? lol 

Puels fault only our right back had any energy after 60 minutes? Nothing to do with volume of games? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1