Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

1 minute ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

On the plus side, MotD haven't wiggled yet.

Our success of late is because Vardy, Morgan and Schmeichel are now on board.

Yes, yes... excellent work Agent Shearer.

Yep thank god the analysis team at MOTD are made up of ex-players that were failed managers / not good enough to be a manager. It took them about 5 months to work out that Kante was half good, so I think the "Hide Tielemans" plan is working thus far!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

On the plus side, MotD haven't twigged yet.

But the top clubs don't scout players via Motd they scout them by opinions on fan forums. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, shailen said:

This boy is a class above. He always has more time on the ball then anyone else on the pitch.

It's the tiny little touches that he takes to create space. He actually really reminds of Toni Kroos in that aspect. I genuinely believe he could reach Kroos' level or even surpass it, he's every bit as creative, two-footed and composed as him with more speed and defensive capabilities.

4 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

He does genuinely like it here and that could be enough. Moments like today would impress any player IMO. 

Also we have a high profile manager, and a ambitious owner. If I was him I'd come here and improve rather than go to a top 6 club and warm the bench or even worse warm the training pitch bench like Danny Drinkwater. Don't waste your talent pal sign on that dotted line lad.

7 hours ago, MPH said:

@Abrasive fox @ramadaone and any other ITKs..

I was told we have already started talking to his representatives about him staying long term.. can any of you confirm this or add anything to it?

Belgian media are reporting Rodgers already made a statement. Something along the lines of "we're working on it, we've already started talks with Monaco. We want to make the team stronger during the summer."

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

When you think back to how excited we all were about Mark Davies.

Probably the previous best loan though was Kevin Campbell.

Remember Campbell coming on loan. i loved him! so badly wanted us to sign him!

Some of you might remember Gerry Daly a cracking midfielder who we signed on loan from Coventry. Played about 20 games I think, always seemed to have plenty of time to pick out a pass - very similar to Youri in that respect. I still don’t know why we didn’t try to sign him on a permanent basis

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

It's great that they go for the obvious - Vardy scores, Schmeichel Saves and Wes puts in a couple of captains performances are the reasons for the resurgence ;) 

1 hour ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

It's great that they go for the obvious - Vardy scores, Schmeichel Saves and Wes puts in a couple of captains performances are the reasons for the resurgence ;) 

I decided to forego punditry at the start of the season - and just watch the games and form my own opinion instead.

I highly recommend it. My life is enriched!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hammo said:

I decided to forego punditry at the start of the season - and just watch the games and form my own opinion instead.

I highly recommend it. My life is enriched!

Good decision. I’ve done the same with the radio programmes - savage and Sutton’s retarded nonsense every week was starting to get to me 

6 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

:D

Pat Murphy was gushing about him to Mark Chapman on 5 Live yesterday saying we'll have to pay over £40m to land him permanently.

The word is out unfortunately...

His vision is world class. He has that rare ability that only the very top player's have whereby he can spot and play a precise ball into the space of a runner without looking up. The only other player I've seen in a City shirt with such capability was Cambiasso and we all know how good he was for us let alone how good he must have been in his prime. We need to spend whatever it takes to sign this lad, he's very very special and could easily play for one of the top team's in world football. 

Edited by ian_marshall
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

That’s cos it’s fit their agenda that the senior players downed tools on puel - they are so engrossed with their narrative that they aren’t doing their jobs ! 

Im sure Gary has noticed but he isn’t going to want to highlight it

btw, all the top clubs across Europe and England are on this ......... it depends what message his people are giving them. If he wants to come here then that would be great but Monaco may be able to wind the price up even further on the back of it.  

if if you believe that he will be one of Europe’s best midfielders in four years or so then paying 50/60m wouldn’t be a particularly big risk as your money is safe - however, that’s a v large hole in our transfer budget without a few big sales ........