Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

10 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Gosh, didn't realise the chap Silva was 30 years old, he's gettin on abit, and we forked out around 25 or 28m for him two years ago! 

Would have been fine buying a 28 yr old as we thought we were getting a player in their peak ready to be a key player...

However as we know it didn't turn out that way...

• Like 1

He's the missing piece! The player he reminds me of the most is Fabregas when he first came over here for Arsenal and Vieria left, yet he was completely running games all by himself. The whole game goes through Tielemans, and all of the players around him improve as a result. Ndidi, Maddison, Barnes and Gray all much, much better, and it's because this guy is nearby directing the game and keeping us ticking over.

I would literally pay double for my tickets / club membership to get this guy for good. Just get it done!!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm confident he'll stay. Young side that likes to attack. Unless a spectacular offer comes from elsewhere I think he'll sign 

I agree. he looks really happy and relishing his role in the team. Seems to be forming a bond with Vardy, and you could see after Vardys goal today that Jamie wants to have his babies.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bridport007 said:

I agree. he looks really happy and relishing his role in the team. Seems to be forming a bond with Vardy, and you could see after Vardys goal today that Jamie wants to have his babies.

He could prolong Vardy's Leicester career imo

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm confident he'll stay. Young side that likes to attack. Unless a spectacular offer comes from elsewhere I think he'll sign 

I like to think so too - being as young as he is he's got plenty of time to move further up the food chain as his talent warrants. We play many top teams giving him the chance to showcase his talent.