Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

Just now, TeaMen Tom said:

If selling McGuire was necessary to keep him, I'd do it in a second. This guy changes the equation offensively - with Vardy especially benefitting. You can piece it together at the back if that's what it takes to keep Tielemans in the fold.

Dont want to lose Harry but if it means we have the money to buy Tielmans then its a no brainer, especially as we have Bencovic up and coming.

Tielmeans for me makes this team tick 

Probably once every few years, if you are lucky you see a player in your club colours that makes this farcical sport and obsession seem logical and pertinent. He is that player in an era where we have had Cambiasso, Drinkwater and Kante. He is beyond words, a phenomenon. 

Worth anywhere in the region of £75-100m and we have a problem.

• Like 2

I think Maguire will only go if man u are willing to break the CB transfer record. Will be worth it as long as the money is invested well, (silmani?)Youri is a must for us to push on I can't remember a new signing hitting the ground running bin the premier as him

Watching Tielemans at the end of the game clapping the fans for a long while with a beaming smile before he left the pitch told me two things:

1) He knew he had just played an absolute blinder (and he had - the most commanding, captivating individual display I have seen from a Leicester player for ages)

2) He would love to be the midfield boss of this team.

Here's hoping a permanent deal can be done. He is world class. Genuinely world class. An absolute joy to watch.

• Like 2

Masterclass today, the guy is on a different planet, makes the game look so easy and this is bringing the best out of Ndidi & Maddison. He is vital to are plans going forward hope we can get the deal done this guy is the real deal :scarf:

• Like 2

I think he will sign. He had a taste of what can go wrong if you make the wrong move during this last season at Monaco. In contrast, it is clearly working for him here at Leicester. Question is how long he would stay for - but even if its only 1.5 seasons I would take obviously take it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammo said:

Watching Tielemans at the end of the game clapping the fans for a long while with a beaming smile before he left the pitch told me two things:

1) He knew he had just played an absolute blinder (and he had - the most commanding, captivating individual display I have seen from a Leicester player for ages)

2) He would love to be the midfield boss of this team.

Here's hoping a permanent deal can be done. He is world class. Genuinely world class. An absolute joy to watch.

He does genuinely like it here and that could be enough. Moments like today would impress any player IMO. 

• Like 1