Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Puel Gone - Official

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Craig will get us through the rest of the season though. Bring that smile back to everyone In camp.

Don’t doubt it but I’d like to see us kick on and finish like we did in the great escape season ...... of how we did in Craig’s tI was in charge where the season petered out with injuries and some bizarre tactical calls. Shakey was unable to motivate the players beginning last season. ...... that’s a big issue now. I’d be surprised. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, String fellow said:

History could repeat itself and we end up with another Southampton reject, Mark Hughes. Hopefully, whoever it is, they'll avoid using the phrase 'in this moment'.

There’s no evidence to suggest we could be insane enough to even consider this 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sdb said:

Mixed feelings but more because I'm unsure what our next steps will be. 

I'm hopeful that I can start going to games with a sense of excitement and anticipation again. 

Same. Whilst something clearly wasn't clicking, he's built a good young squad that with the right guidance could be excellent in 2-3 seasons time.

My greatest fear is we'll bring someone in who will tear that apart.

• Like 1

Like or not, whoever we get, let’s give em chance eh?

Puel was dead when he arrived, our knowledgeable malcontents had already decided.

Yes, he had to go, not disputing that, but the same naysayers now even seek to remove any small credit Puel may have earned.(Youth etc)

if anyone  is more concerned with being right about something they have no control over, I suggest a doctor and not a football stadium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThaiFox said:

I loathe sacking managers.

I'm dreading who we'll appoint........we are more likely to get it wrong that right. 

He badly needed a win yesterday and what was a good start turned into a humiliating defeat. A massive shame but no one could see him stay after that. I wish him luck and will alway appreciate his work off the field.

Rodgers is an enigma for me and just hope it's not Benitez, otherwise all the work with the youth will go down the drain.

I'm pretty sure Fibert fox could get better results than of late if he listened to the players and communicated and motivated.

Some of the points made on MOTD were very good players on serious money making little effort.Sitting in the west stand I was looking forward when Maguire had the ball a hundred times and not much happening further up because of the slow tempo in our play.Play fast instinctive football and the results and enjoyment will come.