Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamesmilner

IT'S ON

Just now, Dorkingfox said:

Just shows their true colours, pretty sick. Hope Rangers win the league

I don't think it is Celtic alone. Idiots like that exist in every club. Just so happens that Celtic have an annoyance with us right now.

Southampton "fans" the other week another example.

People like that are just plain idiots associated to a club. We have them too.

• Like 2

Worth noting when listening to his post Valencia interview (2-0 loss at home) he kept mentioning basic mistakes, and used the phrase "at this level" over and over. 

He was rumoured to be unsettled due to failure of the board to back him in summer (as was Lennon when he was there) and I have to wonder if he really realised in that game against top class opponents that Celtic will simply never challenge those games consistently as they don't have the finances to get the players needed to challenge, and never will have.

Leicester pose a real quality challenge here, one of the best owners in the world if not the best, a great structure and a really promising team thanks to quality young additions made by Puel. 

He comes into Leicester with a young ambitious squad with bags of potential and generous owners willing to spend when needed. I still feel like we have the potential to attack the top 7 and I still don't feel the top 6 is beyond the reach of many clubs in the league given just how competitive that end of the table is.

I'm pretty sure we are just tying up loose ends now and hope he makes it to tonight game. Bring on the weekend where we welcome Brendan to the club for his first game in charge. Get off to  flyer and let's kick on now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

Every season except the 2nd place one was sketchy at Liverpool. He finished 2nd, 6th, 7th and left in 10th. People's memories are skewed by that one season where Suarez was in mental form, in reality for the most part he had them underachieving.

The season Liverpool finished 2nd, they were without Suarez for the first 10 games of the season due to him biting Ivanovic at the tail end of the season before.

After 10 games they were top of the league. I think the only memory that is skewed here is yours.

3 hours ago, davieG said:

Well I hope those who disliked Puel's style of play are ready to accept Rodgers because by all accounts it's pretty much the same but without having a team that is totally superior to the opposition.

we can but wait and see.

You can play good possession football and poor possession football. The fan's anger wasn't directed at the fact he WANTED to play possession football, it was more the fact that his style of it didn't work, it was too static and cumbersome. No pass and move in sight, it just needs fine tuning.

38 minutes ago, TK95 said:

20190226_122230.jpg

It’s a pretty redundant argument from a bitter fan. The reality is, the Scottish league is on a par with the championship, and their feeble attempt at the champions league is all they have to play for season in and season out. Unfortunately for them, that’s the reality of Scottish football. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Worth noting when listening to his post Valencia interview (2-0 loss at home) he kept mentioning basic mistakes, and used the phrase "at this level" over and over. 

He was rumoured to be unsettled due to failure of the board to back him in summer (as was Lennon when he was there) and I have to wonder if he really realised in that game against top class opponents that Celtic will simply never challenge those games consistently as they don't have the finances to get the players needed to challenge, and never will have.

Leicester pose a real quality challenge here, one of the best owners in the world if not the best, a great structure and a really promising team thanks to quality young additions made by Puel. 

He comes into Leicester with a young ambitious squad with bags of potential and generous owners willing to spend when needed. I still feel like we have the potential to attack the top 7 and I still don't feel the top 6 is beyond the reach of many clubs in the league given just how competitive that end of the table is.

I'm pretty sure we are just tying up loose ends now and hope he makes it to tonight game. Bring on the weekend where we welcome Brendan to the club for his first game in charge. Get off to  flyer and let's kick on now. 

Depends In what sense you regard the one of the Best owners in the world 

Loyalty to Managers?

Finance for Transfers?

Club Development?

or Generous free gifts for the Fans.

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Depends In what sense you regard the one of the Best owners in the world 

Loyalty to Managers?

Finance for Transfers?

Club Development?

or Generous free gifts for the Fans.

i wouldn't say generous owner willing to spend either.

3 minutes ago, somebum said:

Best manager choice we could have hoped for. After 18 months of Claude Dull we needed charisma. 

Enjoying the Celtic meltdown. What a cesspit of scummy fans and religious crap. Infantile. 

I don't get the religious stuff, has no real place in sport. Just another excuse for 2 sets of people to bash on each other. Pathetic.

1 minute ago, car1os said:

As a City fan in Glasgow, I’d best be quiet - had planned on going to the gym but that would mean wearing my 2016-7 away shirt...

Yeah, I wouldn't do that at the moment.