Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

I just hope whatever happens it’s sorted in the next week or so.

with the deadline now before the season starts the last thing we want is a last minute sale.

If he stays I’m happy, if he wants to go and we get £80m + for him I’m happy. Either way let’s just get it sorted. 

If he does go I’ve got faith in soyuncu to fill in as would be reluctant to throw benkovic straight in

Edited by Jazzy_Jeff

Would hope that we would avoid being buggered senseless by another club, especially once (if) a deal is done, and that we would get a prospect and stick with Soyuncu, Benkovic, Evans and Morgan as backup.

I'm resigned to him leaving.  Utd will eventually come up with an 80m package.  The best I can hope for is that when they do, Man City come back to the table with an identical offer and Harry goes to the blue half of Manchester instead.

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

So, we’ve not accepted a world record bid that they’ve not made and the player hasn’t tried to force a move but everyone’s resigned to losing him for a fee that now appears to be disappointing because we’ll have to blow it all on a defender who we’ve not made a bid for. Very odd.

Dont know where this all started ..  but someone should get a bloody ban for this ...    

8 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

So, we’ve not accepted a world record bid that they’ve not made and the player hasn’t tried to force a move but everyone’s resigned to losing him for a fee that now appears to be disappointing because we’ll have to blow it all on a defender who we’ve not made a bid for. Very odd.

Very FoxesTalk.

I’m hoping that we dish out OGS statement when they come in for Maguire when he says they’re Man Utd and won’t be held to Ransom I’m really hoping Rudkin says “ We’re Leicester City we don’t need to sell so pay up or jog on we will no longer be bent over a desk and buggered By a so called big club shafting 

us with a low price for our Top players !”

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

The way they’ve gone about trying to get Maguire almost makes our signing of Adrien Silva look competent. 

It's the "We won't over pay" attitude they're putting out there. 

Part of the reason the prices are so high is the past dealings of the likes of United. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

It's the "We won't over pay" attitude they're putting out there. 

Part of the reason the prices are so high is the past dealings of the likes of United. 

They won't over pay and we won't under sell. Easiest solution is for them to **** off

• Like 2
  • Haha 2