Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Slimani

15 minutes ago, Gerard said:

From my extensive MI5 skills in translation I can say that this guy finds Slimani is compared to a load of rubbish.

Edited by Simoken

3 minutes ago, Beechey said:

He's just going to be loaned out until his contract expires, isn't he?

I think yes unless we give him away with first purchase of Pink top in XXXL

1 minute ago, Beechey said:

He's just going to be loaned out until his contract expires, isn't he?

Yup. A near £30m player being tried and tested to see if he’s actually any good. The least said about that summers signings the better. 

1 hour ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Supposedly come to an 'understanding' for a loan agreement to back to Sporting pending them offloading Bas Dost for decent wedge: https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/sporting/noticias/interior/ha-plataforma-de-entendimento-por-slimani-que-fica-a-espera-de-bas-dost-10962421.html

Anyone but Sporting.

Slippery buggers, always pleading poverty yet they've had £54m out of us for two absolute duds.  If they want him they can pay, and they can use some of the mountain of money that we gave them.  Otherwise send him anywhere else. 

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

Anyone but Sporting.

Slippery buggers, always pleading poverty yet they've had £54m out of us for two absolute duds.  If they want him they can pay, and they can use some of the mountain of money that we gave them.  Otherwise send him anywhere else. 

Who can blame them when there’s clowns like us willing to pay nearly 60 million for two players that have barely featured for us and are both out on loan!

15 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Who can blame them when there’s clowns like us willing to pay nearly 60 million for two players that have barely featured for us and are both out on loan!

We may be clowns but we would be absolutely certifiable if we let them have our pants down for a third time.

All I'm saying is make them pay if they want him, we know they've got the money.

15 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Beckford scored a hattrick against Forest. 

In the Cup, Slimani scored a belter against Liverpool in the Carabou and both of them scored nice goals in the same end at Everton. Both tall wirey, buzz haired strikers. Both were signed on deadline nights for inflated fees. Both loaned out until we could find some other sap even stupider than ourselves.

Now fans are debating whether we should "give him another chance", it's all abit 2012 again lads.

1 hour ago, Langston said:

Bit harsh on two proven premier league goalscorers but each to their own

Yep . Probably a bit harsh ( re Adebayor) - I’m amazed they are still playing though and can’t believe they can be up to much these days