Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Sturridge

According to my Liverpool supporting brother in law he’s been fit all season and done well whenever he’s been played.

not selected at Liverpool due to combination of playing style and this betting probe.

If we could get him on a low wage and incentive based contract he’s worth a risk. Was abundantly clear on Friday that we had little goal threat from the bench and he would solve that problem.

hopefully BR will ask him to have a word with lallana/shakiri while he’s at it! 

Get the betting results in a few weeks and see then.

We are one injury to Vardy away from huge disaster with zero quality to fill his boots or challenge his form.

I’d take him on a free and give him a three year deal at 29.

He can also play wide as well and is left footed...

• Like 1

If we can keep him fit and Rodgers can motivate him like he has done previously its a no brainer on a free transfer considering our current forward options.

Need to offer him a performance based contract though. High bonuses provided he does the business on the pitch when called upon.

• Like 4

Aside from his high wages and problems with injuries, I wouldn't even want him on the pitch. Seems to greedy and wants to shoot all the time.