Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

20 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Gray's only six goals and four assists off Zaha with much, much less game time.

Basically 1000 more minutes than Gray.

1000 more minutes and ‘only six goals and four assists’ ahead.

Gray’s got 6 assists in his premier league career ffs.

4 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Basically 1000 more minutes than Gray.

1000 more minutes and ‘only six goals and four assists’ ahead.

Gray’s got 6 assists in his premier league career ffs.

Four this season! At this rate of improvement he'll get 8 next season. We'll have our own Zaha, haha.

If they counted winning penalties as assists Zaha would be on hundreds. He's a good player, and I'd like to see how he got on with better players but he'll never reach the top until he stops crying all game because hes been fouled a few times. 

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

If they counted winning penalties as assists Zaha would be on hundreds. He's a good player, and I'd like to see how he got on with better players but he'll never reach the top until he stops crying all game because hes been fouled a few times

Proper annoys me when he does this

26 minutes ago, AjcW said:

The absolute most Bournemouth signing ever...

2055853838_Screenshot2019-05-18at13_48_53.png.2ff58caec0c79b493c3c8b95e7f8dabe.png

Liverpool were quite close to signing him weren’t they? 

I’ve not seen him play but there has been quite a bit of interest from Premiership clubs. £13 million for a young English left back/ centre half could be quite good business.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Liverpool were quite close to signing him weren’t they? 

I’ve not seen him play but there has been quite a bit of interest from Premiership clubs. £13 million for a young English left back/ centre half could be quite good business.

Bristol City supporting friend of mine says otherwise, but like you say could be good business. My issue is it's just such a Howe/Bournemouth signing, if they have him and Mepham at CB next season it'll be mistake after mistake because they're young and learning. I hope they sign a couple of experienced CB's too just to balance things out.

wow the saltiness over Zaha!

I'd say that he was more important to CP than Mahrez was to us.

He doesn't even take the free kicks and penos does he?

Palace finished 3 points behind us this season - Zaha and Hodgson were excellent.

Sanchez also getting a load of shit! He got a high wage because he didn't sign a contract and therefore was a free transfer. He didn't cost Manure 90m + salary. He's a proven excellent player. He'd actually be ideal for us. He'd never sign for us but if we don't get Tielemans, Sanchez and maddison playing behind/alongside Vardy is a top 4 attack.

1 hour ago, FIF said:

wow the saltiness over Zaha!

I'd say that he was more important to CP than Mahrez was to us.

He doesn't even take the free kicks and penos does he?

Palace finished 3 points behind us this season - Zaha and Hodgson were excellent.

Sanchez also getting a load of shit! He got a high wage because he didn't sign a contract and therefore was a free transfer. He didn't cost Manure 90m + salary. He's a proven excellent player. He'd actually be ideal for us. He'd never sign for us but if we don't get Tielemans, Sanchez and maddison playing behind/alongside Vardy is a top 4 attack.

That's because Palace are rubbish mate. If Zaha played for us he would just be another decent player and he wouldn't get as much attention as he is now.

Watford letting midgets win headers all over the park leading to 2 of man citys goals

edit* now another. Watfords right back has been awful 

Edited by bfox

16 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Not sure where Riyad goes from here. Played really well and yet still gets hooked after only 54 minutes. 

I suspect it’s also down to giving as many players as possible some pitch time in an FA Cup Final.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Not sure where Riyad goes from here. Played really well and yet still gets hooked after only 54 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, davieG said:

I suspect it’s also down to giving as many players as possible some pitch time in an FA Cup Final.

Or he is fasting and would have been hooked at some stage ...........

2 hours ago, ealingfox said:

Clearly a very good manager.

Will they give him the time if they're struggling next season is the question.

He’s the sort that I think they’d stick with even if relegated. They are looking to change their style as they were an awful team to watch. Of course they’ll want to stay in the league but this manager strikes me as the type that could really do a job long term. He’s proved it in his last two jobs. 

That said it will be a major struggle for them next season. Norwich are already better IMO and the Blades look solid. If Villa come up they will probably spend and have a shot of surviving too. 

2 hours ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

if we don't bring in a winger, we are in trouble

Disagree here, if we want to move to the next level, a replacement for Mahrez and Tielemans and a decent striker crucial, but if we don’t Abrighton and Barnes are very good wingers to have in this league