Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

it'll be funny watching this unravel over the summer 

They don’t want to sell = buying club have to pay well over the odds.  

This could prove tricky as only yanited pay silly money and he isn’t going back there.  Keeping an unhappy player isn’t always a good idea ......

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

They don’t want to sell = buying club have to pay well over the odds.  

This could prove tricky as only yanited pay silly money and he isn’t going back there.  Keeping an unhappy player isn’t always a good idea ......

Probably consulting with Mahrez for advice regarding the best airports to sit at....

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

If Man City get kicked out of the Champions League that'll probably means 8th is Europa...

I think the allocation will be removed from the FA. Another club/country get a bye elsewhere in the qualification process. More likely to see Swiss Champions given the spot. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

If Man City get kicked out of the Champions League that'll probably means 8th is Europa...

Doubt anything would happen that affects this season - Man City will appeal and go to CAS if needs be to drag it out until after the CL starts.

Even if they were kicked out, its unlikely that the European qualification would just 'shift down' one place and see 8th get into EL. More likely that spot would go to whichever foreign league is top-ranked.

Edited by Xen

On 15/05/2019 at 02:38, Dan LCFC said:

I can say with confidence one of them will be Manchester United. I think they're really struggling to hold it together now and they'll no doubt go and add to their problems in the summer rather than fix them.

They're an absolute shambles. They've got to drop this class of 92 obsession. It isn't coming back.

They're without question the most vulnerable, which is remarkable seeing as Chelsea have a transfer ban and are losing their best player. 

On 15/05/2019 at 12:39, Finnegan said:

Um, yeah sure. But still not the point. 

By develop the squad I mean, improve it as a wider while, ie make transfers, bring people in. I don't mean the players we currently have getting better. 

Whilst that's true and I agree, I think we have some terrific young players with room to improve, we've also got some absolutely gaping holes and very little depth.

We're referring to Wolves power to recruit. Hence, like I said, it's obviously guess work but they seem to have a tad more going for them financially / opportunistically. 

Although not your point, but another very interesting point nonetheless,and coupled with your own comments about playing the whole season over and over, it seems we are all in agreement that we would rather be in our position than theirs.

Basically, this is ours to **** up.

Which is normally a "hold my beer" moment for our ,never boring, great club.

I watch with great interest and optimism.

100m is the same ‘go away’ price we set for Riyad one summer I’m sure.

If he does leave, I believe it will be for an amount near but not over the Mahrez fee.

Reckon he’ll stay though. Long contract and Palace is about as keen to sell Zaha as we are to sell Ricardo.

zaha is just a london demarai gray. hardly ever scores, hardly any assists, but puts his head down and runs really fast on MOTD once every 3 months so pundits and other fans alike think he’s capable of starting for a top 4 club.