Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

You gotta feel sorry for Drinkwater, deary me it's been a nightmare debut for him so far.

Why? He left for the money, went off the rails getting pissed and drink driving and had no interest in playing, was even sent back by Burnley

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Mahrez is one of the best players in the premier league for me, doesn’t quite get enough recognition especially from Man City fans. He just oozes pure class and heavily chips in with goals/assists. Just utter quality.  

Shame though he’s a disrespectful, unappreciative little toe rag who walks out on his team when he doesn’t get his own way and celebrates likes he won on the lottery when he scores against his former club.

I usually find Man City boring to watch with their pissing about at the back, possession football, but Leicester, learn! This is how you attack a team who parks the bus, this is possession with purpose, moving forward with high intensity, relentless.

Villa, this is what you get for being negative and parking the bus. Horrible team, horrible club, horrible fans.

• Like 4