Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Drinkwater has played 3 premier league games in like 3 years and all have been against many city 😂 all for different clubs. 

I know they are short on numbers but it's horrendous decision to throw him in as a starter with the lack of game time he has had. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

Liverpool and Man City are a completely different level. Unbelievable. 

A shame Man City have only decided to play the 2nd half of the season, would've made the title race more interesting - although we'd have to settle for being 3rd for longer.

• Like 1

Hmm 0-4 ..game over then

Just curious about the above few posters wanting Villa to get stuffed, so they are all down-beat for our game.

But... 

It COULD work the other way round and with being shit in the league, wanting to get something out of their season and playing their hearts out.. :S 

Villa’s next two games are away to Brighton and home to Watford 

A defeat and a draw leaves them playing us well entrenched in the bottom three with Bournemouth away three days later .......

just need them to keep losing and their minds will not be on a Wembley final, especially given the experience of their brummy neighbours a decade ago 

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Hmm 0-4 ..game over then

Just curious about the above few posters wanting Villa to get stuffed, so they are all down-beat for our game.

But... 

It COULD work the other way round and with being shit in the league, wanting to get something out of their season and playing their hearts out.. :S 

Not sure they want anymore of Man City this season. Not sure we do either.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Anybody who wants this to happen must detect or even desire a sudden decline in our current status as a top half PL side. We are above his level now

To be fair, form since he's come in has Watford comfortably as a top half side. 

I think we've got a top, top manager in Rodgers who I'm more than happy with though. 

Just love me some Big Nige :wub: