Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

genuinely not many better sunday afternoon treats than seeing our nige mercilessly ruin that little gimp eddie howe’s career 

This. Perfect Sunday afternoon viewing and hopefully the Pearson yellows get a few more.

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Wow 9 defeats in 11 games for Bournemouth if they lose this - that is a sackable run of form.

Howe is an utter fraud.

Not really though is he.

10 years ago when he took over Bournemouth were on the verge on relegation to non league.

Bournemouth are massively overachieving being in the Championship never mind the top flight. That place is so small, similar to when Burton were in the Championship.

• Like 4

Hope we get to sing this at an away day on the south coast sometime soon, to the tune of There's a Tavern in the Town.

Eddie Howe will take you down, take you down

Your team is shit and so's your ground, so's your ground

He'll take you back to league division two

Eddie Howe is screwing you.

I think sacking Howe would be the silliest thing Bournemouth could do. I think they should stick with him through thick and thin, even if they are to go down. He's been overachiving with them and I can't see them appointing a better manager. Would rather if they stayed in the Prem.

I'm very happy for Nige. His Watford side looks very impressive. Still quite a few games to go but it's nothing short of amazing how he transformed them. Considering our current form, I wouldn't fancy us winning against them.