Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

Very randomly looked up Kyle Naughton today to see his age. Learnt that half of his career goals were scored for us. 

He was fantastic for us, I was desperate to sign him. Shame he never really reached his potential. I remember  a banger he scored against Barsnley in a game with 4 wonder goals. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 4

Guest An Sionnach
1 hour ago, Gevans_97 said:

Kramaric will always be 'the one that got away' for me. What a player he could have been for us with a bit more time.

He took loads of stick on here of course , however at least he won't be banging in hattricks against us. That's why we need to be very careful we don't let players like Hirst slip through our fingers.

15 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

He took loads of stick on here of course , however at least he won't be banging in hattricks against us. That's why we need to be very careful we don't let players like Hirst slip through our fingers.

You just won’t drop this obsession with Hirst 😂😂

Guest An Sionnach
1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

You just won’t drop this obsession with Hirst 😂😂

That's because I have every confidence in his goal scoring ability and as the only goal since the lockdown was scored by Chilwell we need to use all our options.

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Hoffenheim have qualified for the Europa League Group stages, definitely scoring against us if when encounter them somehow

The only thing that bothers me about Kramaric is he’s absolutely nailed on to come back to the PL in the next year or so.... and it’ll be less fun when he’s banging them in in our league lol 

1 hour ago, Blue ROI said:

Good going for Kramaric. Pleased for him that he's done well. Still happier we've had Vardy though.

Showed promise but never quite seemed to fit into pl pace when he was here.  Remember claudio being asked if he was injured and his reply was that we are better team with okazaki just now. That didn't work out too bad for us.

Tbf he probably came here a bit too early. Didn't seem to fulfill his promise and struggled a bit in germany at first but has obviously improved with age

Some players need to be in a good team to show their qualities and that’s the case for Kramaric. That’s why players like Kane were useless out on loan because they didn’t get as many chances created for him. I know Kramaric was on our books when we won the league (out on loan) but even then we weren’t a side that would creat 5 or 6 top chances in a game. We’d have too shots on target and win 2-0. People might think I’m talking out my arse here but for example, I reckon, if you put Perez in a Man City side he’d be a completely different. Kramaric was the right player just the wrong time. 

20 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

Still annoys me how we gave up on him so quickly, all that palaver it took to get the work permit and he often showed promise, at least compared to Musa and Iheanacho who got many more chances with us despite little end product. He'd fit in the way we play now.

We didn't give up on him. 

He wanted first team football that he wasn't going to get here so he moved on. It wasn't a case of the club rejecting him, we just had peak Vardy in front of him. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sometimes players and managers are the right fit but at the wrong time.

Sometimes they're great before and after being with us.

Kramaric could come back and be poor with us again.

Good luck to the bloke.

The irony being that since puel arrived (inc BR), kramaric would have done really well here .....

15 hours ago, AjcW said:

The only thing that bothers me about Kramaric is he’s absolutely nailed on to come back to the PL in the next year or so.... and it’ll be less fun when he’s banging them in in our league lol 

He's 29 now so I doubt he'll return to the Premier League.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AjcW said:

Hoffenhiem would want a decent fee for him and he's 29 so not sure he going to come back to the PL.