Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

Every game I’ve gone on about him like a broken record but it has to be said. This guy is arguably the best player in the world in his position right now, and probably in our top 5 best ever players.

Id only put Vardy, Kante, Mahrez and Izzet above him. Hes elite and I really hope we keep him beyond this season because he’s irreplaceable.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Quite incredible we've been able to keep hold of him for this long. The guy is world class

isnt he doing a degree in leicester? when i read that it pretty much gave me confidence he wouldnt be leaving any time soon. strikes me as a lad with both ambition, but also the maturity and foresight to not jump at an easy move. of course if a bayern or real came in would be different, but who would blame him if he went to one of those clubs? also we would likely charge an obscene amount of money for him. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

isnt he doing a degree in leicester? when i read that it pretty much gave me confidence he wouldnt be leaving any time soon. strikes me as a lad with both ambition, but also the maturity and foresight to not jump at an easy move. of course if a bayern or real came in would be different, but who would blame him if he went to one of those clubs? also we would likely charge an obscene amount of money for him.

Didn't know that, very interesting. I can't even put a price in him, I'd personally be disappointed with anything less than £100m

2 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Is it just me or has he come back better?

His turnovers high up the pitch are falling like rain.

Exactly what I was thinking. He was good before his injury, but has been world class since his return. On form the best CDM in the world.

Him Youri Fofana and Are All worth £100-150 mill absolutely minimum. That’s something that sounds laughable but at 23 23 and 20 respectively, actually I’m underplaying it.

The question isn’t if their ability, it’s can we become a club where they stay knowing we are challenging for too 4 every year?

Id like to hope we can become a major force.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, JamesfromlondonLCFC said:

Doing the degree at De Montfort.

Master at the King Power.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Plenty of us were thinking that Mendy was probably playing just as good as WILF, but he's come back and gotten even better, he's been everywhere in the past few games. Think he'll be another one who needs a new contract in the next 6-12 months.

Not sure about that