Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

King Brendan ...... ohhh how lucky we are

If he wants to stay. He needs to clear out whoever the bad apples are in the squad. If there are any.

Start by dropping them now, we arent going to win another game this season so play the players that want to play for him. Drop the rest. I dont care who it is anymore, if there is a player power issue, get them gone.

• Like 1

Starting to lose faith after watching the first half at Everton. The football is so calculated and cold. They are so over coached they have forgotten where the opposition goal is and that aggression is allowed.

Just now, l444ry said:

Starting to lose faith after watching the first half at Everton. The football is so calculated and cold. They are so over coached they have forgotten where the opposition goal is and that aggression is allowed.

Absolutely this. We look very predictable and easy to play against. You can't coach a player through every situation, sometimes a player has to take responsibility. 

Wingers and wing backs crossing balls in but NO-ONE in the box to do anything. Sort it out Brendan!!!! Your tactics are crap. Might as well forget width. Get players in the box. time to play Iheanacho in a 2 up front for the rest of the season.

Making the same mistake as Puel did by adopting a safety first approach. Clearly worried about sliding down the table hence why the team is completely devoid of any risk taking.

I can’t see him succeeding here now, i’d love to eat my words but his arse has fell out and we are only going to get worse.

• Like 1

He's a one trick pony who either doesn't make changes or he makes them far too late.

It all looked so good but it has to be put at BR's door.

Guest An Sionnach
1 minute ago, FIF said:

He's a one trick pony who either doesn't make changes or he makes them far too late.

It all looked so good but it has to be put at BR's door.

Wonder what Hirst is thinking at the moment.

1 hour ago, Dames said:

Making the same mistake as Puel did by adopting a safety first approach. Clearly worried about sliding down the table hence why the team is completely devoid of any risk taking.

But sliding down the table! lol 

Time to go for broke from now on.

Let's have a clear out. Actually I am sick of new managers.

Whoever the ego is let's get them out. Time to move on from the Champions all past it.

Edited by Foxin_Mad

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

17 points from 16 games. 20 from the 17 since he signed his £8m/year contract.

I don't think it's about money for BR, there's no doubt he wants a top job after us I just don't think he's a risk taker and tonight was a time to absolutely go for it imo

It’s alright saying sack him, however who would you replace him with, in this particular difficult period. 

We’re not living in a normal world at the moment.

Let’s face it theirs something deeply wrong with this football club

The switch from electric form to Barron slump has happened to the past 4 managers. 

Include the large winless runs under Pearson and it’s the past five

It's taken a dozen games for Rodgers to get some balls and do what he did today I.e. switch to a 2 up front, 3 at the back and with Maddison central. Hallelujah....but a bit late. Needs to be like until the end now.

10 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I don't think it's about money for BR, there's no doubt he wants a top job after us I just don't think he's a risk taker and tonight was a time to absolutely go for it imo

If that's true then why didn't he walk for the Arsenal job. He's made it harder to get away by taking the new contract.