Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace 0-2 Leicester post match

8 minutes ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

Didn't hear much of that famous palace support to be honest. Second half was only us

This has to be one of the biggest myths in football because their support was shite. At the start of this round of fixtures they were 6th and had made one of their best starts. No excuses for that library like atmosphere. We are talking Arsenal levels of indifference here. 

• Like 2

That was a very hard away game for you lot, whoever scored 1st it felt like would win the game.

It must be nice to have three proper centre halfs who can all defend, having a comfort blanket like big Wes Morgan when your defending a lead is always good.

• Like 1

Just now, twister said:

That was a very hard away game for you lot, whoever scored 1st it felt like would win the game.

It must be nice to have three proper centre halfs who can all defend, having a comfort blanket like big Wes Morgan when your defending a lead is always good.

Sometimes it works well (Sheffield Utd a) sometimes it doesn’t work so well (Burnley h) thankfully today he wasn’t really needed. We managed the game expertly well.

Just now, Tom12345 said:

Could have been closer to the top had Liverpool not won deep into injury time and Man City didnt find its winner. Is it too much to be looking up? 😬

No it isn't. I was surprised yesterday how pissed off I was with the last minute winners for the top 2. But today it seems perfectly reasonable to be looking up. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Credit to the set up, we managed to baiscally remove Zaha's ability to run straight at us or try and draw fouls in dangerous areas.

I mentioned him in another thread saying he could be a decent signing but he was extremely poor today I thought. Nullified his threat well. 

5 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Could have been closer to the top had Liverpool not won deep into injury time and Man City didnt find its winner. Is it too much to be looking up? 😬

Liverpool are jamming there way to victories at the minute, just like Man City did for the last couple years

• Like 1

If Liverpool or Man City had scored that second goal we wouldn’t hear the end of it. We shouldn’t underestimate how good a goal that was.

and I’d like to give some credit to demari gray as well, he is now consistently having a positive effect on the game when he comes on, very encouraging that the attitude of the whole squad seems spot on. As with 15/16 you can feel the positive energy around the team.

Edited by matty2702
  • Like 3