Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace 0-2 Leicester post match

"Schlupp is stealing a living. Playing a midfield of Kouyate, Schlupp and Luka is anti-football and always gonna cause us to have minimal chances. Painful to watch. Three bad corners to concede from in two weeks. Unacceptable. That’s my angry review."

From the Palace forum, but have to say I agree. Jeff was never the most technical player for us so to see him play CM is an off one. Their central 3 defended but did little else. When Zaha is quiet they don't offer a huge threat forward

2 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Nah, man city win best result for us.

Yep, Man City will drop something points over the season, Liverpool’s run will end at some point but the sooner the better for us.

Impressed with how patient we were. Soyuncu outstanding, tielemans too. Thought we gave zaha too much space first half and wilfs passing was a bit off, bit second half excellent. Huge win. Another next week and I'll start thinking top 4 is ours to lose.

Delighted with this big win against a bogey team. 

That said, they had several high quality chances, and when Evans was on the ground for awhile, I was concerned we'd have Wes in for awhile. We really need a game ready CB to help us as a back-up in the upcoming window, a quality young CB and then obv move for Zaha to put on the right. That would do us neatly. 

2 minutes ago, vanity said:

Delighted with this big win against a bogey team. 

That said, they had several high quality chances, and when Evans was on the ground for awhile, I was concerned we'd have Wes in for awhile. We really need a game ready CB to help us as a back-up in the upcoming window, a quality young CB and then obv move for Zaha to put on the right. That would do us neatly. 

I’m not sure about anyone on the right. The more I see Perez the more I see a fine technical footballer who happens to put a shift in and win possession back regularly. Also he admitted last week the role is new to him. Then we have Demi who seems to have found a footballer within the athlete. The future is bright. The future is blue. 

• Like 3

Was more confident than usual assist palace before the match whilst other being wary given that they are pretty much our bogey team last two or three years.

That second goal was lovely.

It feels like we've been gradually getting better each week all season but yet you still feel like there's loads of room left for improvement. Who knows how high this bunch can fly.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mickey O'Neil said:

How do Leicester City of old follow up winning 9-0 away from home? 

Lose 3-0 to a bloody difficult Palace team. That's what we became accustomed to. 

Not this lot. This lot are mentally strong. We are good.  

In truth Leicester City of old never won 9-0 away from home either 

• Haha 1