Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

44 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/leicester-kelechi-iheanacho-stopped-border-25102439

"Iheanacho was detained at Warsaw's Chopin Airport and will now fly back to England after officials noticed anomalies between the information on his passport and paperwork

Kelechi Iheanacho has been denied entry to Poland for Leicester's Europa League match"

Somehow, and we don't know how, Nacho's paperwork had incorrect info. 

Someone didn't check properly, maybe Nacho, maybe the club. I'm blaming Wellens :ph34r:

Cleary Puel’s fault.

• Haha 1

Okay...Nothing better to do  I tried to find out what documentation is required, post Brexit and given Poland is not Covid green, to travel to Warsaw from UK on a non-british passport.

Impossible to determine. Guess rest of squad are on UK or EU passports. No doubt club should have been on this, and deffo need to sort it well before next game abroad.

41 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Got a feeling Wilf looks after Kel........

I get the feeling they are good mates and Wilf is the guide to Kel on what is required. As both are from the same country they would require the same documents. Perhaps the Brexit situation now means that additional paperwork is required for Nigerian based UK people? 

Either way the club's document "checker" hasn't done his/her job. I am assuming we have individuals now in the extended team of 55 people or so! In Birch's days there would be the manager and the coach doing all this. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Okay...Nothing better to do  I tried to find out what documentation is required, post Brexit and given Poland is not Covid green, to travel to Warsaw from UK on a non-british passport.

Impossible to determine. Guess rest of squad are on UK or EU passports. No doubt club should have been on this, and deffo need to sort it well before next game abroad.

Daka is Zambian, assume similar requirements to Nigerian nationals, as non UK or EU. Daka is easier to spell admittedly :rolleyes:

• Like 1