Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

Been out best player the past few games. He must start every game for the rest of the season now. He links the midfield and attack so well and always seems to score crucial goals. Really pleased for him he’s starting to come good.

• Like 3

If Nacho was our main striker this season and started all our league games he'd be on 20 goals already.

I can't see why anyone would slate him really.  He's scored all types of goals for us and will only get better. 

His header mid week was first class very little reaction time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We have to get him some more game time. He is a class finisher, but his all round game has come on so much.

like others have said his link up play in good and try’s to be positive when he has the ball. His goal to minutes shows the lad  will score when motivated. 
He deserves a chance now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Not contradicting yourself even slightly eh? 

By long term I mean I'm not convinced he's the heir apparent to Vardy. 

That doesn't mean he hasn't had a good half a season and earnt the right to have a run in the team. 

6 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I still have my doubts but he's averaged a goal or assist every 80 minutes hes played this season lol 

Yes. It's the 4 goals in the prior 51 Premier league appearances to this season that has cast some doubt. 

It's not hard to think somebody had earnt the right to play whilst also thinking they're probably not the most suitable long term replacement. He's had a good run of games. He's not had the best 3 years. 

• Like 2

I love his game so much to be honest. Such a focal player. I really think he can become one of the best strikers in the league, he is capable of really nice finishes, with all parts of his body, has great linkup, a great touch, is a positive player. If Brendan can continue to cultivate his confidence and turn his good form into regular performance, he will be a vital player for us in the future imo. Really nothing like Vardy, but finding someone to replace Vardy shouldn't be about replacing his attributes.

• Like 1

Surprised me how good he is at linking up play. Thought he was an out and out poacher when we first got him but he's actually a very good footballer.

Have to get him in the side more often. Like to see a lot more of him, Vards and Ayoze on the pitch together.

For me, Nacho always looks better in a two and this change of formation is so suited to him. He’s got good feet and an ability to change direction quickly and bring others into play. By playing 3/5/2 there are plenty of bodies around him to link up with which should help us to create more chances. Need to stick with it though. 

Guest An Sionnach

Along with Perez and Barnes , he has backed up Vardy pretty well this season .At least he hasn't been inexplicably shoved out wide like they have . However we still need another proven striker , preferably big and good in the air.